ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Ya, I did say I knew that the post is wide as I knew I’d have some pedantic clown on my case :grinning:

You’re all over the place. A proper spoofer

1 Like

Hard to believe you’d have a conversation on a sports forum where somebody wouldn’t understand a question about whether a ball struck the post or not

Either it went in or it didn’t. This anglo fetish of yours is quite bizarre

Sure if it went in we wouldn’t be having this conversation, Jesus this is mental, :joy:

I asked if it hit the post or not as I thought it did and I was initially corrected :man_shrugging:

Sure what do you care if it hit the post. Arguing about degrees of wideness. They got bate. Deal with it.

You seem to be far more exercised than me :grinning:
I only asked a question, made a contribution to a forum, you’ve gotten your knickers into a ferocious twist for sone reason unknown to me, perhaps your own little fetish :man_shrugging:

Calm down. Its only a game.

England were the better team in the second half. Bellingham was their best player this tournament. Mad to see maguire play so well for england in tournaments yet is dog shit for united. Maybe he isnt the problem

Top level club football is miles ahead of the international game

Once every 2 years he plays it seems yet he was very good at Leicester too. Hes had a great tournament no doubt

This is the thread for England supporters. There’s a wake here today. A bit of decorum please.

Paddy Footix types, England national team haters bit English Premier League fanboy fanatics should go to the respective threads of their English club of choice and start gearing up for the return of the EPL on Boxing Day.

1 Like

I assume FA will do the honourable thing and allow Southgate to “resign” and save the indignity of sacking him.

I’m sure all parties will ensure his imminent departure is handled in the correct manner.

2 Likes

It certainly is for the most part. City would be red hot favourites to win the WC.
He also plays in a back 5 for England.

Got it badly wrong. England the better team but it makes it even sweeter. Wouldn’t get carried away with sport but a beautiful result. Karma for Rice, made a mockery of our jersey. He’s not laughing now.

Ah I’d say somehow he doesn’t regret his decision either

1 Like

You mug

He’s a shithouse nonetheless.

I’m sure Rice would love to be slugging out against nobodies like Lichtenstein under Spock instead of playing in the World cup

9 Likes