ENGLAND Supporters Thread

Paddy Footix never ceases to provide a good laugh.

The team returning to Birmingham rather than a London area airport is a real, tangible example of levelling up, even if Harry Kane couldn’t quite manage it for a second time last night.

2 Likes
1 Like

Arch footix

1 Like

The gold standard. The Ratoath Inn boys on here can only watch on in awe.

6 Likes

all of them supporting English club teams :rofl:

4 Likes

He’ll probably be at Chelsea or City next year on 400k-per-week. He will be very happy with his decision and was excellent last night, Griezmann is an elite talent and right up for it, they did a great job limiting him and M’Bappe but it wasnt enough.

Ah here for fuck sake…are you that lacking in self-awareness? Every person on the planet wants the English national team to lose. Take it as a compliment and move on.

Paddy is very needy.

1 Like

I wanted them to win.
I wanted them to lose to Morocco. John Bulls gammon head would have exploded.

1 Like

If they’d beaten France they’d have walked the tournament. That’s the holy all of it. Morocco wouldn’t have got within an asses roar of them.

1 Like

aren’t Liverpool, Manyoo and Spurs English teams?

1 Like

Paddy Englishman is very needy. He needs people to like him. Meanwhile the Argentinians celebrate being cunts and being disliked. Grow a pair, say fuck them and relish it.

Fair point.

Argentina disliked? Sure FIFA are stitching up fthe whole tournament from them to win it. Just like it was in 1978 for Videla and the murdering junta and in 1986 when they were even allowing them handball goals.

The conspiracy theories are strong with this one!

Chairman Dan…do you really want your national team to be liked? I’m not sure why it would bother you either way but in the main popular teams are not up to much.

@Thomas_Brady drink it in man

I couldn’t care less what Paddy Footix thinks of our England national team. I do find it very odd the slavish devotion that Paddy has to our English club teams.

I can feel the hurt Dan. I’m not sure why though. You didnt bother watching the group because the tournament only starts at the quarters… you were only following them for one game. Must be easy enough to just pop back down off the bandwagon. Ask the limerick lads for tips.

2 Likes