Ennis says yes

Remember Tipsy McStaggerins?

Was in there a few years back for a few fasht ones before a wedding and thought the same, nice spot.

New sponsor someone posted the new jersey to all the clubs WhatsApp groups

Nice coffee tableā€¦

Where might the best place to park the car in Ennis on Sunday?

The mart, on the Quin road

1 Like

Pay parking?

Donā€™t think so, wasnā€™t last year anyway. Not far from the motorway either

1 Like

Same question for thurles.

From what side? Youā€™ll have a 20 minute or half an hour walk wherever you decide to park.

Where are you travelling back to after the match?

Tipperary Institute at the roundabout at the Greyhound stadium. ā‚¬5 to park 5 mins to the ground.

1 Like

Heā€™ll be traffic/sitting in traffic for a while post match.

Coming from M8 side, Iā€™d park on the Moyne Road and take back roads to Two Mile Borris (towards Cork) or Mary Willies near Urlingford (Dublin) from there.

From Limerick direction, park beside Killinan graveyard near the racecourse and take back roads to Drom then over the Devilā€™s Bit towards Toomevara to join the M7

1 Like

Not at all. You can come in and out from the m8 side via Mary Willies and over the bog road.

1 Like

Presume this place will be open again if you want something closer to town, @Julio_Geordio got away with free parking in the HSE place just down from it

1 Like

Swing the left at the back of TIT and head to Dovea - then on into Templemore via the backroads constantly moving.

Can come out by the ragg if heading back the Clare/Limerick direction. Works a charm.

I have the same spot in Ennis we have been using for close to 30 years. Wouldnā€™t even know where else would be worth parking

1 Like

Cork Con were looking for a tenner last weekend. I know a fiver has been the going rate for a long time now but still seemed a bit excessive. Parked on the street anyway.

I used Cork Con twice and while it is convenient to get into, getting out of it is an absolute pain.

It has that look about it. Good bit of on street parking around there anyway if youā€™re early enough.

I wasnā€™t far off throttling the father in law after the Clare cork match in 2018 due to his inanity after a tough loss - eventually I think I made them all fuck off into the club house and rang them 45 minutes later when passing the door.

2 Likes

He knew what he was at Iā€™d say.