Epsteins 'suicide'

Ah here some of that is just bolox.

What parts?

The age of consent in the US is at state level the majority of which are 16-17. Thins that list down a fair amount.

It’s not so long since oul bachelor farmers were marrying teenagers. Contextual ethics

The travellers riding galore at 14-15 married with a kid at 16. We don’t have to be looking to far away

Stop boasting now

Someone would want to keep an eye on drake

Why start at 1919… Men have been sleeping with young girls since forever…Henry VII’s mother was only 13 giving birth to him… The father was said to be a giant of a man…granted, these unions were to produce heirs and claims but it was very much the norm … In some countries today the age of consent is 14… And on pure reproduction grounds and purely on a animal/nature view point, sex between a 30 year old male and a 14 year old is fine when talking about reproduction … Of course, we are a different animal from the rest of the planet in that we are an emotional / rational animal and the development of the mind is as important and the body… I suppose the question is what kind of age gap do we find acceptable. Once girls had their periods in medieval times they were women and had to act as such… So that begs the question, are we merely horrified at grown men bedding teenagers because of contemporary social norms or because we know it to be truly wrong? Of course, it has to be the latter for no matter how mature we expect a teenager to be, a man in his 30s will have vastly more manipulative experience to control the younger mind. There is a contradiction in that there’s little difference in the anatomy of a 15 year old than a 30 year old, And men are sexually turned on visually … So we’re hot wired to be attracted to developed teenagers … But as adults we know it’s wrong and should act accordingly… What is it that drives the men that don’t tho? If we’re all attracted to developed girls on some level, what psychological condition drives men to actively seek out this type of sexual or even loving relationship?
That’s before we even get to the really fucked up shit of men seeking out pre pubescent sex…is it a case of the guys that seek out developed girls can only allow themselves go to that level when they want to go further? …are we all capable of it given certain circumstances?

It’s bizarre, fucked up shit… The human condition is so complex and tainted it’s scary. We live our lives trying to believe life is a fairy tale but it’s an ocean of pain and people battling all kinds of subconscious strife…

All I know is that if any cunt ever tried anything with my little angel I’d fucking bury him.

16 Likes

Little angel ? Congrats mate.

Cheers pal…celebrates her 1 week old birthday tomorrow… Time really does fly.

7 Likes

Better start tooling up now, time waits for no man.

1 Like

Congrats to ye pal, i hadn’t heard. I hope princess and sacagewea are doing well.

Aside from the age gap i find the position of control/domination and apparent abuse of that to be the most disturbing in that list.

Social mores change but you are referencing a time when life expectancy was much lower, does that not relate to starting families earlier?

As regards pushing boundaries into pedophilia, im not sure. I think a god complex had prince Andrew and slick willy on epstein airlines. But i went to a talk with Sharon Lambert before who eventually off record told us the theory she put stock in was some men had had early maturatory experiences while in the presence of younger siblings and the sensation was forever wedded to that environment

1 Like

The mind is a truly amazing fucked up thing of horrible beauty.

The sooner we become cyborgs the better.

Iv met this lady believe it or not. She is the daughter of 60s folk star Donovan who has lived close to my family home for the past 15 or 20 years.

He is now married and living with an ex of Brian Jones and het kids used to be regularly around the place

4 Likes

Is there a celebrity victims spots thread?

Hollywood and the arts is full of perverts

1 Like

People who are serious about music are fucking weirdos was the original point i hoped to raise awareness of

1 Like

Lads going to gigs every second night? Or the lads making the music?

Sure look at yer man Roman Polanski. Luvvies still fawning over the cunt despite what he did. He should have got a bullet in the head.

3 Likes