Epsteins 'suicide'

Both really but especially the attendees who talk down to anyone who hasn’t heard and appreciated the latest no mark group or offering

Congratulations auld stock :pint:

1 Like

Riding. In. Safe.

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sJpuZUOKRpNYThhCEjOY2ODRJLKnnBAv/view

Congrats lad, I hope you, Brady and the little one enjoy many fine evenings together.

1 Like

Congrats @anon61878697

:+1::+1:

2 Likes

You’d miss @Thrawneen all the same

Executive Summary please

1 Like

Is that safe to open mate?

Opportunity is another thing. Its easy to take the moral high ground as a 40 something, safe in the knowledge that you’re an ugly oul no mark who would repulse any right minded 16 or 17 year old.
If you had them throwing themselves at you when you’re away from home, tired and strung out, it might only take a moment of weakness, and the varied ages of consent across states and countries wouldn’t help.
As an example, in my recent refereeing fiasco, there’s a blonde lass playing for one team, notable as she’s very tall (I’d say six foot maybe) and very English. I had in my head she was about 20 and a student. Transpires she’s married with five kids. A lass my lad was chatting to last week on holidays, wearing very very little, I thought was about twenty also, and was, in fact 14.

3 Likes

I have your IP already. It’s too late

Safe sex

:+1: It’s not really you I’m worried about.

I have it sold already for Bitcoin.

You may leave the house while you have a chance.

Can you bullet point it for me as a last request?
I suppose I’d better burn it down after?

In fairness you shouldn’t be let out on your own.

3 Likes

what does he be on about half the time? is he a bit soft in the head

1 Like

He needs a bit of direction in his life, that’s all.

Mid life crisis.

This thread is taking a bit of a weird turn

1 Like