Epsteins 'suicide'

Tom Hanks a prime candidate.

Iā€™d imagine a good few high powered Jews on it too.

1 Like

Huh?

Swap the first two letters there

I donā€™t think its stretching the bounds of probability to suggest Epstein was a Mossad operative overseeing the islandā€™s operations for the advancement of Israeli interests.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the generally held view of what he was ar. Iā€™m fairly sure i alerted the forum to this years ago

3 Likes

I read a very long article somewhere that said thatā€™s exactly what he was,why do you think they have the Yankā€™s by the ballā€™s.

Worth revisiting, given the current need for epstein experts

1 Like

I think it was written by

If people were on his plane/island what are the connotations

Theyā€™ll have to go

3 Likes

Joe Rogan said it was called ā€œFuck Islandā€

His island was apparently there for the sole purpose of riding, usually minors. So the people on that plane went there to party and ride minors. Thatd the allegations anyway, backed up by the scores of women who accused epstein and maxwell of it.

1 Like

Well being on the plane and going to the island is definitely punishable by cancellation.

I wonder if people are named in the press will stories start coming out

There were a lot of young girls trafficked to the island for the pleasure of these creeps like Clinton and Gates

1 Like

What are you talking about- shur isnā€™t gates a modern day saint?

1 Like

Isnā€™t this speculation until those abused actually come out and accuse Clinton, Gates or whoever else? Guilt by association wonā€™t stand up in court.

Court, lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

Is there a live tracker for this?

Senator George ā€œGood Friday Agreementā€ Mitchell is bound to be on the list