Equality

I’d say they’re right about you though.

Flesh that out bud

We must embrace change, we need to. Its how the world works and how we evolve

I wonder did the first two lads ever to have a go at one another congratulate themselves on being so much more progressive than all the other lads, and if so did it lead to improved wooly mammoth hunting/fire lighting techniques

2 Likes

I didn’t, but you seem preoccupied with it.

You are the only poster on here who defended Humphries, defended the light sentence given to him, and defended those who campaigned on his behalf to get an even lighter sentence.

Deflection on to Trump which is your default for every argument doesn’t change the fact you are a pedophile enabler.

1 Like

Again, you run with the deliberate lie that I supported Humphries - that’s a transparent and malicious lie

I certainly supported his right to a fair trial as I do with any defendant in any case

But apparently suppporting somebody’s right to a fair trial now amounts to supporting paedophilia

Do you ever read your posts back and think how stupid they are?

Also, by extension you’ve called Joe Brolly a supporter of a paedophile because Brolly went on national radio and insulted anybody who thought there should have been a harsher sentence

It’s telling you have to resort to completely making stuff up

But sure why would anybody be surprised at you peddling a lie here

It’s been your primary modus operandi since you joined this forum

What’s interesting is that your definition of paedophilia specifcally denies that Humphries is a paedophile

So if anybody has defended him here, it’s you

And you also defended paedophile apologist Milo Yiannopoulos

tumblr_inline_mm8nb4HYRX1qc1qjy

If not wanting your children exposed to this is being a caveman, guilty as charged. This is fine for adults to enjoy but the innocence of our children needs to be protected. As for you @backinatracksuit, you are the lowest of the low on here. You haven’t the backbone to come in and construct your own view, just backslapping and sniping from the sidelines, a coward.

2 Likes

This is a very odd picture to post.

Why are you posting this?

It isn’t a lie, you supported those who campaigned for a lighter sentence for him, and never backed off that position even though they did. You clearly think 18 months is appropriate for child rape.

What sentence do you believe is appropriate for someone who grooms a child and rapes them? I would say a minimum of 10 years.

You’re now accusing Joe Brolly of being a paedophile supporter because Brolly spoke on radio in support of the judge’s sentencing?

That’s very interesting - I must fire off a tweet to Joe about this

Are you accusing Judge Karen O’Connor of being a paedophile supporter too?

Yet you’re totally silent about Trump and Acosta because they’re Republicans? :laughing:

That’s an odd thought, I’d have thought my view was clear for anybody to see,
It’s dissapointing to read your views in this day and age, the homophobia is one thing but the comparison to paedophilia is truly awful,

Live and let live

1 Like

I did neither. Don’t twist what I said or label me. Its very backward and unenlightened behaviour.

I suppose the only relevance of it is how “liberal” society should be. That picture is nothing compared to what we have seen here on the streets of San Fran, lots of nudity and simulated sex on display during pride marches. I think most people would regard that as going too far, although some like @Sidney would undoubtedly defend it as people’s right to express themselves.

@anon7035031 - are you accusing Tom O’Malley of NUIG, who is a barrister and senior law lecturer, of being a paedophile supporter too?

https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/irish-independent/20171028/281758449542958

The sentencing laws in Ireland are way too lax for pedophiles who rape children (and for a lot of other crimes). I don’t think any normal person would argue with that.

Epstein should have received a life sentence, and likely will.

I’d say it’s relevance is that @gaillimhmick is a raging self-hating homo but whatevs

Could you answer the questions regarding Joe Brolly and Tom O’Malley, please?

Are you calling them paedophile supporters?

Michael Clifford of The Examiner also voiced similar views to them - you may answer the same question as regards Michael Clifford

@anon7035031 - are you accusing yourself of being a paedophile supporter?

You’re now making up hypotheticals as to what I think about something I’ve never expressed a view on on this forum?

Interesting

We all know what you really think @Sidney . You’re fooling nobody.