Sidney fiddler

You could at least credit Stewart lee if you are going to steal and butcher one of his bits

He was only waiting for someone to bite …

North American Man Boy Love Association they believe that being attracted to boys is the same as homosexuality or some other non standard man-woman type relationship. They believe they are being persecuted similar to how gay people were persecuted in the past. I learned most of the above from South Park mind so eh a pinch of salt

Jesus Sidneys attempt at humour and debate are at an all time low if this is what he has to resort to.

3 Likes

Allen Ginsberg was a member.
Dirty cunt.

How dare you, Allen Ginsberg is a hero to liberals. Like Milo, his words must surely have been misinterpreted. Here, judge for yourself:

“Prepubescent boys and girls don’t have to be protected from big hairy you and me, they’ll get used to our lovemaking in two days, providing the controlling adults will stop making those hysterical noises that everything sexy sounds like rape”. Deliberate prose, Selected Essays 1952-1995.

It’s interesting to contrast Ginsberg’s open campaign for pedophilia rights and actual membership of NAMBLA, with that of Milo Yiannopoulos, who Sidney_ Wankstain is so outraged by. Milo is a gay man who claims he was sexually abused as a child. He has consistently spoken out against child sex abuse and has actually outed three journalists who advocated for pedophilia rights online. The controversy that has seen him vilified by the media concerns pederasty and not pedophilia. I realize both words begin with a p, so a moron like Sidney_Wankstain wouldn’t know the difference.

Pederasty is a homosexual relationship between an adult male and a teenage sexually active male. It may or may not be legal, based on the age of the teenager. In one of his rambling podcasts, Milo admitted he had a relationship as a 17 year old (so legal) with an older man. He went on to talk about sexuality in general and how relationships between teenagers and adult males in the homosexual community are not unusual. Whether he advocated for homosexual sex between adults and teenagers under the age of consent is debatable, he says no, but it was certainly open to that interpretation.

What’s interesting here is that one of the weapons used by opponents of homosexuality in the past is the accusation that they are pedophiles, and pre-adolescent children are not safe around them. This has been completely debunked as it has been shown that homosexual men are no more likely to be pedophiles than straight men. Pedophiles typically target children between the ages of zero to pre-puberty. Denying that adult homosexual men may be sexually attracted to homosexual teenage boys however is as stupid as denying that straight men may be attracted to teenage girls. Obviously many straight men are attracted to teenage girls and there are plenty examples to point to, some on this site.

I’m not a fan of Milo by the way, and the accusation that I am a pedophile and member of NAMBLA is disgusting and so unbecoming of a site supposedly devoted to mature discourse. Although the posting has been flagged, I don’t expect the cowardly admins to take any action.

You make the mistake of assuming it was an attempt at humour or debate.

It was neither.

It was a quite serious statement about what a vile piece of paedophilia supporter-supporting scum @anon7035031 is.

Which he is.

2 Likes

Sidney is a troll and a very bad one at that. A good troll stays on topic, Sidney stays on topic until his arguments are shown to be nonsense and then he resorts to labeling his opponents as racists, anti-Semites and now pedophiles. Depending on the poster he engages with, that can take a varying number of posts. His time span with me is two posts, as I have handed him his ass so many times on here.

He is best ignored as clearly the admins don’t have the balls to issue an infraction, even though he is the most deserving of one on the site. His nonsense does need to be refuted though, which I will continue to do. That can be done without engaging directly with the asswipe.

You get labelled as a racist because you are one.

You get labelled as a supporter of a paedophilia supporter because you are one.

You are lower than vermin.

1 Like

@Rocko, how do we mute threads again?

1 Like

Labane, I wouldn’t take anything Sidney says too seriously. He’s a weird homosexual man that lives his life through this site, preaching his hate. He admitted last week that he visualises cock all day but sadly won’t sort himself out. He should probably be reported to the HSE for neglect of his father and have his carer’s allowance taken off him.

2 Likes

Vile post

4 Likes

Anyone know what time the Munster match is on tonight?

1 Like

Yes it is. Not nearly as bad as calling someone a paedophile though.

2 Likes

Munster fans are paedos and rapists?

2 Likes

Well if asking what time the match is on makes you a paedo and a racist. …

1 Like

You associated Munster with the thread, mate…

1 Like

I was just sick of the shit been thrown back and forth

1 Like

I hear ya, brah.

1 Like

Being.

1 Like