Equality

Agreed it’s not just an Irish phenomenon though.

[ATTACH=full]2745[/ATTACH]

You can’t buy insincerity.

I’m going to cast a vote in an election for only the second time in my life in this referendum and it’s going to be No. I don’t have anything against gay people but I believe that marriage should be between a man and a women with the goal being to create a better future for the next generation. This equality crowd make me absolutely sick as well, what they know as well as I do is that the only equaliser amongst people whether they like to hear it or not is the money in their pockets not their sexual orientation. If you’re a “billionaire gay Aborigine lad with full blown aids” you’ll still be looked after etc etc. Their is no such thing as equality even amongst animals ffs.

It’s been proven in the US where the African American Community have for the most part given up on marriage and the natural family that the results are hugely negative long term leading to social problems, crime, addiction etc… The nuclear family with the white picket fence is far from perfect but it’s better then the other alternatives in my opinion.

From Peter Kaye new show;

Name the year;

Freddie Mercury died of Aids and Julia Roberts was Sleeping with the Enemy…

Seems like Freddie was sleeping with the enemy as well!!

BOOM!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM

No.

The No side are comprehensively winning the argument on TFK anyway. Haven’t seen one good argument in favour of Yes yet.

Discrimination damages lives.

So does unprotected bum sex.

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1132214, member: 1785”]From Peter Kaye new show;

Name the year;

Freddie Mercury died of Aids and Julia Roberts was Sleeping with the Enemy…

Seems like Freddie was sleeping with the enemy as well!!

BOOM!![/QUOTE]

The best contribution so far on this thread. Peter Kaye’s show was good

When the mob inevitably vote this in that will surely be the end of that ridiculous rainbow flag? And that creepy gay pride march?
It may be time for a hetro flag. We are being asked to surrender what has been sacred thru the ages to satisfy a high profile well organised minority mob.
We are being fucking walked all over by this crowd.

[QUOTE=“The Most Infamous, post: 1132199, member: 1783”][ATTACH=full]2745[/ATTACH]

You can’t buy insincerity.[/QUOTE]what would that puff know? It takes a real man to ride a whoor in Amsterdam

All equality is selective.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1132263, member: 234”]
We are being fucking wanked all over by this crowd.[/QUOTE]
Fixed that there for you.

It’s called “virtue signalling”. Indicating that you have the right, approved, liberal, media-elite opinions.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1132263, member: 234”]When the mob inevitably vote this in that will surely be the end of that ridiculous rainbow flag? And that creepy gay pride march?
It may be time for a hetro flag. We are being asked to surrender what has been sacred thru the ages to satisfy a high profile well organised minority mob.
We are being fucking walked all over by this crowd.[/QUOTE]you never hear anything about straight people’s rights, why is that, it’s the same in England, these fucking gays make me sick, shoving their lifestyle in our faces at every opportunity, gay pride eh? Imagine the uproar if there was a parade of straight people, half naked, listening to cheesy disco music, high on drugs and riding each other in broad daylight

But…?:

My buddy Chris, he was quiet, but tough
And to his face, you wouldn’t call him a puff
We’d done the boxing, had many’s the scrap
To this young warrior, I’ll tip my cap.
In Celtic times, it wasn’t seen as wrong
Til the Roman Empire with the shame came along
They called this love evil and they done much harm
But if you’re hurting no one, you’ll be in God’s arms

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1132284, member: 129”]But…?:

My buddy Chris, he was quiet, but tough
And to his face, you wouldn’t call him a puff
We’d done the boxing, had many’s the scrap
To this young warrior, I’ll tip my cap.
In Celtic times, it wasn’t seen as wrong
Til the Roman Empire with the shame came along
They called this love evil and they done much harm
But if you’re hurting no one, you’ll be in God’s arms[/QUOTE]

I assume that is a Damo lyric?

It is. I go where Damo goes.

John Waters has compared the Yes campaign to liberal elite ISIS terrorists at the launch of his new group “First Family First”, which aims to combat the twin evils of homosexuality and repeating words in sentences being repeated.

Here he is at the announcement giving a demonstration of what Sinead O’Connor used to do to him:

Opus Dei Opus Daa, life goes on brah ---- la-la how the life goes on…

At the end of the day, there is something very wrong with two blokes bringing up a child, it is inherently wrong. Of course these fudge packers with their powerful media presence will ensure this gets passed very easily