Equality

It’d almost make you nostalgic for a time when the Catholic Church told the country how to vote on such matters.

Who will mind the kids when the two parents are out in the George, taking drugs and riding strangers in the jacks?

How will you celebrating on the night of the 23rd, mate? Will you be heading down to the George?

Don’t you like to sleep around with other men? You could get the ride that night.

Breda O’Brien is the person to listen to here. She says she’s very supportive of civil partnerships, despite her campaigning vehemently against them in 2010.

Breda is a ridiculous name.

Can someone flesh out the whole adoption thing- is that part of this referendum too or a separate issue for down the road? I haven’t really looked into this much deeper than the surface issue of marriage… Are we looking at a scenario where a unmarried father with fuck all rights may see his child given up for adoption to a gay couple?

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1132164, member: 183”]The No side need to get Susan White involved. I’m a huge fan of hers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs-5ipWV31I
[/QUOTE]

She’s a good wind up merchant, would fit in well on here during the championship season.

Would you think she uses a vibrator?

Will be interesting when break ups happen. Normally custody goes to female. Normally maintenance orders made to home maker.

In a male - male marriage the question of custody on a break up will be much less certain and I suspect courts will be less sympathetic to maintenance claims (anybody who says men are not treated differently even though law is same just needs to read some criminal law cases) by a man against a man.

If somebody is Natural parent of a child and the other parent (both men) break up and divorce then who should get custody.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1132312, member: 2272”]Will be interesting when break ups happen. Normally custody goes to female. Normally maintenance orders made to home maker.

In a male - male marriage the question of custody on a break up will be much less certain and I suspect courts will be less sympathetic to maintenance claims (anybody who says men are not treated differently even though law is same just needs to read some criminal law cases) by a man against a man.

If somebody is Natural parent of a child and the other parent (both men) break up and divorce then who should get custody.[/QUOTE]

The taker.

I’ll ride the lot of yee bastards if ye vote no.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1132312, member: 2272”]
If somebody is Natural parent of a child and the other parent (both men) break up and divorce then who should get custody.[/QUOTE]
What happens in straight marriages which break up where there is only one natural parent of a child?

She’s tough. Imagine being married to her, and you head off to a championship match or go out @ 11:30am on gold cup day and get into a round with the wrong lads and end up on the missing list for a few days.
I’d hate to be skulking up to the house and she inside waiting for the explanation, I’d say Hollyhead would be a better option.

Has Princess ever floated the idea of a strap-on, mate? What would you say if she did?

Not yet… I’ll report back when/if she does.

why to make people feel ok

I AM GOING TO BE CALLED WHATEVER, AGREE

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYzgCb7ttuF8-YxI42o1MP1zm-VzG8GSiU0hryHi06La7_wVP1COLA BOLA

In that case the child will almost always have had a life with natural parent pre marriage.

Probably an easier call to make as they will have known natural parent for longer and have a closer relationship.

Unlikely to be case with children of a gay marrige. Gay couple cannot have a child without intervention of a third party so it is more complex.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1132336, member: 2272”]In that case the child will almost always have had a life with natural parent pre marriage.

Probably an easier call to make as they will have known natural parent for longer and have a closer relationship.

Unlikely to be case with children of a gay marrige. Gay couple cannot have a child without intervention of a third party so it is more complex.[/QUOTE]
All this is already covered by step-parent adoption in the case of straight married couples.