Equality

there is. Well spotted.

I know you labelled all gay’s because of pride…i know that much.

Still confused I see.

Can’t we all just agree to disagree on the gays?

No, the liberal nazis say no we have to accept them. That is the epitome of intolerance. Pride is fascism.

2 Likes

I’d say a lot of the gay lads are embarrassed at the narcissism and foolery on show at pride, maybe the cameras just focus on the worst examples

This thread is like a safe sex orgy, a lot of covering up going on

What difference does it make to your life?

@Sidney I’m not going to take in insult off a 50 year old bloke like yourself who can’t get an
erection.

What are you going to do about it?

They don’t want Equality, they want to dominate… is that what you said? You’re reasoning was because of behaviour at pride… Have I missed anything?

I’m in my 30s bud

And on this thread you’re very much a taker

The same thing is said about women looking for equality.

Some very insecure men going around the place, uncomfortable in their own skin.

1 Like

Exactly. A bit like the Orange Order.

Why?

You find heterosexuality offensive as well, I presume? Do you get offended when a man and woman hold hands and kiss?

Women are actively looking for inequality. Feminism is rooted in a demand for female ascendancy.

Unlimited fartbreak.

Jesus fucking Christ

As a Catholic from the North does any of that nonsense remind you of what Loyalists say about Catholics?

Do I find hetrosexuality offensive? No.

I find sex disgusting.

I think homosexuality is wrong and goes against the laws of nature. I’m not going to tell people what to do, if they want to be gay then that’s their choice but they should have respect for others.