Equality

Catholic schools

You’re becoming more and more irrational on this thread … liked the crazed Gemma O’Doherty and other right wing nuts, it was only a matter of time before you dressed your crusade up as venture to tackle paedophillia …

I’m not a liberal per se … Liberal on some things, conservative on others … I just dont believe in discriminating on sexuality. And I thought (bar a few wums/ cavemen) we had moved far beyond that in modern Ireland…

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Hi Laz.

Hi @Liqourice_Pipes

Jaysus … How utterly unimaginative of you… Of all the things you could accuse me of - Mayo is probably the worst.

Disgusting homophobic comment.

Oh dear … someone is very, very rattled - they are searching the audit trail do dig themselves out of a massive hole :grinning:

I’ve been a homosexual champion on here for years - or a champion of homosexuals – whatever floats your boat … a bit of tongue up cheek humour wont take away my title.

Should we tell kids the truth about santa claus before indoctrinating them?

Deary me.

:rofl:

He’s still digging …

That post was clearly in reference to some of the plebs who jumped on a bandwagon to be seen to be on it …

but carry on digging pal.

Castrating the youth would be a good choice. At least make them go through intense psychiatric evaluation first before deciding whether or not to castrate them

Asexuals should be castrated then as they have no use for their balls.

1 Like

Are you not a pleb then by your own definition?

No, I didnt wear a badge with ‘Equality’ etched on it … I just voted yes and let it at that…

My views haven’t changed since last night. @anon61878697 seems a bit more fluid (all over the place on the matter)

Doesn’t bother me.

You’re approaching this all wrong. What’s the relationship between you and this Robert_Emmett fella? He was a hateful bollocks as I recall.

And what does RE have to do with @gaillimhmick’s hatred of equality? Some deeply insecure posters here, rattled to absolute fuck.

You’re having a mare … My thoughts are perfectly clear on the issue - it’s not my fault you cant detect sarcasm nor interpret what’s really being said in posts.

But yes, your views are very clear - With a sweeping statement you labelled all gays - stating they want to dominate - all based on the perceived actions of a minority of a minority at a parade. You then talked about the dangers being inflicted on your children should they be exposed to two people of the same sex expressing their feelings for one another — you then intimated that homosexuality is a step above paedophillia and that’s the real agenda here …

Yeah, your views are coming through loud and clear.

Lot’s of lads here think I run multiple accounts … which is incorrect - I’ve had a couple of handles but only 1 account at a time. Robert Emmet was an old handle. He was a grand lad really.