Equality

We should certainly be going after the gay tourism market — flood Ireland with gays all summer long.

1 Like

I agree, even the Lisdoonvarna match matching festival have been targeting the gay market in recent years with one of the 4 weekends dedicated to the gay scene. Make Ireland Gay, it will be a great boost to the economy

2 Likes

Many years ago David Trimble was an orange man who wanted no Catholics about the place and to protect Ulster from sodomy.

Now he’s been forced to let Sinn Fein-IRA into government and accept that his daughter’s queer.

It’s an inspirational transformation. If he was a TFK poster he’d be Tassotti.

7 Likes

He’s still a rancid oul bigot who hasn’t had a civil word with his Catholic neighbours in decades. The wife’s a lovely woman.

1 Like

Or Skelly McCrory.

Have we gone backwards so?

There’s an argument to suggest that we regressed greatly as organized religion took root in western society… Pre-Christian Ireland had laws that catered for divorce, abortion, homosexual relationships and so on … we’ve had to go about 1500 years to getting back to where we once were. A lot of these egalitarian societies had similar laws and had recognized the human condition is complex – for instance native Americans recognized gender dysphoria - they new there was a male and female but also those that chose to practice the role of the gender they were not born into … we are not half as evolved as we like to think we are.

1 Like

We also have advanced a hell of a lot in plenty of other ways. Maybe we reached there anyway, maybe not.

In terms of same sex relationships, it’s interesting to see how scientific research develops on it.

That must be why some kids are Peter and jane

You’d miss the human sacrifices alright.

We have plenty of those - drug addicts, drug dealers, people in developing countries …

The first step is to have equality taught in primary schools. Get kids when they are 4 or 5 and teach them about equality and LGBT

1 Like

Gay life would be much easier if they could be encouraged to come out as early as possible. Less painful for them and the family then.

1 Like

We need to build a country of acceptance, rather than hatred

1 Like

I remember once when I was in senior infants a dietician visited and told us to eat brown bread not white. I basically didn’t touch white bread for about the next 10 years.

You need to get them before they’re affected by societal prejudice, which they actually pick up very early. However I also think that in general terms you shouldn’t tell young kids too much about sex, it’s probably not healthy. I would recommend 1st class as the right time to talk to them.

3 Likes

Teachers are great influences at that age

1 Like

It’s only a matter of time before the liberals will be crying out to have parades to celebrate paedophilia. It’s the long term agenda for the likes of @Sidney & @anon61878697 . Pagan sacrifice of a different form.

1 Like

**[quote=“Tassotti, post:1429, topic:20412, full:true”]
The first step is to have equality taught in primary schools. Get kids when they are 4 or 5 and teach them about equality and LGBT
[/quote]
Teach your own kids and don’t be getting the teachers to do your dirty work for ya.

Modern parents are very busy, that’s why we have schools.