Essay writing competition thread

I think you’re being a bit harsh here. It’s perfectly acceptable for someone to crusade passionately on an internet forum so that little Johnny / Mary 7,000 km away can do their number 1s and number 2s in whatever toilet they feel most closely aligns with their gender identity. It’s not something that I’d personally get too bothered about, but I respect someone’s right to get wound up beyond all belief over something like this.

4 Likes
1 Like

Don’t they have cubicles? What’s the issue?

Locker rooms.

No he said toilet.

Wouldn’t the ruling extend to locker rooms?

Here is @ChocolateMice’s question for you again: Are you happy for a man dressed as a woman to share a toilet with a young girl?

Milo has the left and right seething now :grinning:
He’s a shock jockey, a provocateur, an entertainer. Agree or disagree on anything he says, but he will make you think. But God forbid anyone would think, they must be protected from thinking or as MSNBC put it, we must teach what to think.

My two favorite Milo moments are people shrieking about him being a homophobe (he’s a gay man) and better yet… He got banned from Twitter!!! God I’d love to be banned from Twitter (I’m not on Twitter).

I’m pretty sure Choco means restroom as it is called here. And yes both boys and girls restrooms in schools have cubicles, and changing areas and often showers.

You don’t, so we’ve moved on. Do you have a problem with a transgender man using a female locker room?

Poor old @anon7035031 has been trying so hard in with his batshit crazy cliches for the last six hours.

He’s dug himself such a hole, he goes and defends a paedophile protector.

You wouldn’t expect any less from him.

You are getting more desperate by the post. :smile:

Stop embarrassing yourself, you paedophile defender defender.

I refer you to this post.

Consider yourself clamped, unless you think retweeting a blatantly anti-semitic Twitter account called @White GenocideTM isn’t, you know, anti-semitic.

Which it would appear you don’t.

You’re boring the shit out of the forum. Let’s remember that you make racist jokes about Asians when you think it’s a bit of craic but you’re pretty fucking serious about taking fellas up on shit the minute it’s Trump related.

4 Likes

Boring the shit out of you: aim achieved. Your concentration threshold isn’t very high.

Now get back to fixing that vending machine. Letterkenny IT students will want their Mars Bars in the morning. :relaxed:

this freak :joy:

I’m sure the Trumpster will be straight on the blower :grin:

1 Like

Good man @Sidney. Just feel it’s worth reminding you of your own racism every now and then when you’re up on your anti anti semitic high moral ground crusade. Carry on.

4 Likes

Just reminding you of this:

Not sure what bearing that has. Are you suggesting Laois people are a different race?

A different race to who? Why are you assuming that all Laois people are the same race?

That’s pretty racist.

I don’t what?