Euro 2012 - Match discussion thread

Didi agreed with him more or less. He is right with a lot of what he says but I donā€™t think we have the players of yesteryear to revert to Jacks style.

That is one impressive flag the Russians unfurled there.

Poland really should be ahead here. Some chance from that free kick.

Poles all over the russkiesā€¦ Making them look very ordinary so far

Hamilton is loving pronouncing all these names. If nearly bet his trousers are around his ankles too

This is fucking fantastic stuff by my ladsā€¦need to keep up the intensity now

Letā€™s hope the poles stick to their guns here even if they concede. Decent enough so far.

Brilliant from Russia. Slowly took the sting out of the home team, and bang Dzagoev.

Bollocks anyway

Will Michel Platini ever fuck off with these scarecrows behind the goal. If they are not making obvious decisions why have them there.

Bill just called them dummys. Apt description. Standing there on their toes, knees bent with a watchful eye on the ball, but then looking like idiots when something happens and shrugging their shoulders.

Iā€™m out near the Kalingrad border tonight. Girl behind the bar informs me they hate the Germans more

Great start from Poland but have died out of it. Arshavin in great form again but that was really poor defending from the set piece . 2 Russians were let run from the penalty spot unimpeded

Kershakovā€™s movement and hold up play is brilliant. They are dire defending balls into the box so wouldnā€™t rule out Poland getting back into it.

Goal of tourney do far. What a strike

Fabulous goal :clap:

You beauty!!

Will ye hold on ? They tired in the first game with 15 left, this Russian team will punish you. At least they are not chasing the game and have something to defend.

Russian defence is rattled.

How Poland could do with Maciej Zurawski right now

Poland looking every bit the winner hereā€¦ Russia have faded poorly

chodÅŗ Polsce