Euro 2016 - Irish Squad Watch

None of the goalkeepers in the squad (or outside the squad) were playing regularly at the time though I don’t think.

I think I would too. But if he doesn’t play club football until the end of the season and if Elliot continues to show form in the EPL then I think Elliot will move ahead of him and it would be hard to argue against it.

James McCarthy will miss at least Everton’s next game due to an ongoing hip injury. This strikes me as the type of nagging injury that may affect him for the rest of the season. I bet that anti-Irish slimy greaseball Martinez won’t allow him to recover properly before the Euros.

4 Likes

Martinez is a fucking cunt and a shit manager, hopefully he’ll be gone by the end of the season

1 Like

Elliot looks overweight.

He’s a big man alright

Kieran Westwood is a better bet for number 1 than Elliott

You’ve been banging that drum for some time to be fair to you

Has John Stones any Irish heritage??

He’s already played for England a few times

Bollox.

Here is that Hendrick goal:

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/jyed.mp4

1 Like

Nice goak from Walters from 20 yards against Doncaster.

Richie Towell is starting for Brighton today. Could he be, to use the hilarious rugby football term, a bolter for the Euros?

Coleman is out for a month with a calf injury sustained in midweek against Manchester City.

Mark Noble put on a midfield clinic against Manchester City there. Get him capped.

Anthony Stokes scored for Hibs today.

1 Like

Pilks scored twice for Cardiff and also got an own goal today.

Judgey bagged one for Brentford too.

Christie got roasted by Martial tonight. Keogh has been very solid.

Is/was Hendrick playing?

He came on with about 15 minutes to go Rockie.