Euro 2016 - Irish Squad Watch

funny see ballbouncing feck it and horsebox screaming for Chris Forrester to be capped when this time last year they never even heard of him

1 Like

yes mate, had a chuckle at that myself

1 Like

:eek:

What’s this now?

What?

A dirty tricks campaign

Marc Wilson out for about 12 weeks with a medial ligament damage incurred in the loss to Palace, so he may not be going to France. Stephen Ireland actually started for Stoke (not really relevant to the Irish squad watch, more of interest in passing).
Darren Randolph was apparently brilliant in West Ham’s draw with Liverpool.

He was decent. He’d be a far better keeper than Mignolet anyway.

1 Like

Is Randolph a regular starter for West Ham or was he just thrown in for the weekend?

Cup keeper.

Did he injure himself with that awful tackle against Palace? He has a habit of committing really stupid fouls.

Just thrown in for the weekend.

Didn’t see it, but apparently it was right at the death, wasn’t even enough time to put on a sub, which points to it being rather silly.

Disappointing Gibson didn’t get a loan move or Randolph. They could do wit regular first team football. Terrible seeing McGeady drop the divisions.

They’re promotion candidates in the Championship. Not the worst move imaginable.

True I guess I was just looking at the table there.

O Shea man of the match v United, wes and Robbie Brady scored for Norwich. Good day.

1 Like

Long scored as well for Southampton.

1 Like

Just watching last night’s MOTD2. That Rob Elliott is absolutely useless. There’ll be a clamour for him to start because “he’s a regular in the Premier League” but he’s fat, slow and crap. Randolph has come in and been excellent - he should definitely be the starting goalkeeper.

2 Likes

The goal where Pedro passed it by him from 25 yards looked ridiculous.