Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

I’d love a compilation of Bonucci and Chiellini in that match.

Colossal figures.

Combined age of 70 and 215 caps between them.

Legends

3 Likes

Was Doku any good?

I’m on the verge of bumping the Relatively Unknown Players to look out for thread

She’s spot on.

Good players, not a Great team.

Doku tore Di Lorenzo to shreds

The difference Chiellini made compared to Acerbi was night and day. He had a stormer and provided such a calming leadership presence which resonated throughout the whole team. The teams he’s played on have always come up short at the business end of major tournaments but he himself is one of the all time greats.

1 Like

the most glorious thing in world sport

1 Like

Karen is the best of the women pundits

1 Like

how is that chump de bruyne rated?

1 Like

That’s good enough for me.

He destroyed the Ireland u17s a few years ago. It was actually unfair how much better than everyone else he was

1 Like

Imagine what Grealish would do to him.

:clap:

glorious

He surely has played himself off the starting eleven after that.

Thought Di Lorenzo had a very strong last 30 minutes.

Mancini’s faith paid off in the end

1 Like

Doku still went passed him 3 times in that timeframe.

Lukaku horror show missing that tap in and he contorted himself to miss the header.

He completely mishit the tap in and then didnt even hit the attempted follow up.

He did as good a job on your man tonight as an one could have

He learned to show him inside.

The bottom line is England are going to win this tournament. Whoever comes through Italy v Spain will be on their last legs.

I’ve a hunch the Czechs will get past Denmark tomorrow. They’ll be easy meat for England.

1 Like

Yes very good. According to the co commentator Lukaku talked him out of going to Liverpool. He said this as if it was a good thing. The lad is plying his trade at lowly Rennes now.