Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

Surrounded by beautiful women there.

1 Like

France Switzerland was a great game, extremely high on quality too

The Buff is fuming on Snapchat. Calling out Liam Brady for licking England’s hole all tournament😂

Henderson will surely start the final?

If you look at the period from about 17 mins right up until the Danish goal when Denmark started to boss midfield, I dont think Italy had a period like that against Spain the whole game. My point being that the Italian midfield should be able to put it right up to Rice and Philips better than they could against Spain. In fact, player for player they’re probably better than them.

I think player for player Italy are arguably superior at every position except for wing/full back, and Sterling is probably slightly better than Insigne / Immobile. Sterling, Shaw and Walker are England’s best players.

Chiesa’s fitness is starting to look key for Italy.

What happens deli Ali ?

I have it on good authority a forum legend will be returning Sunday to see Italy to glory.

@padjo

*Legend(s)

Cicero?

1 Like

We can only live in hope.

This England team are changing everything on
the mainland

After listening to all of Liam Brady’s guff this evening, I’m delighted Jack Charlton subbed him off before half time on his last international

5 Likes

1 Like

They should put her in goals on Sunday, that’s a reach Pickford can only dream of

8 Likes

Thought the much malinged Kyle Walker was outstanding last night.

Southgate tried to explain his decision to take Grealish off.

Grealish’s response:
“Gaffer, I’m not bothered. We’re in the final!”

Jacks a great fella.

Mason’s a good lad.

1 Like

Raheem is a good fella

1 Like

England haven’t beaten us since 1977 in a competitive game.

They have never beaten us at a major international tournament.

7 Likes