Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

But they aren’t.

What?

They’re not higher.

They couldn’t qualify for the last world cup or even for the expanded Euros in 2016, how high did you expect them to be? They’re doing well to be in 15th I would’ve thought

So now you’re back to referencing past tournament performance despite refuting that in the case of Germany!

This is a circular argument. Circular in the sense that you’re an absolute donut

Its an aggregate of past performance and recent performance. Netherlands’ past performance is terrible and recent is good. Germany’s past performance is excellent and recent performance is terrible. It isn’t that hard to understand.

Stop deflecting away from your idiocy with insults

Lol

Switzerland and Denmark’s past and recent performance is mediocre. And that is rewarded.

Belgium the most mediocre team in the World are ranked #1

I think you should look up mediocre in the dictionary

Switzerland just beat them 5-2.

Roberto Martinez is their manager.

Great result for Switzerland. No wonder they’re so high in the rankings

And? He has a better managerial career than Southgate who is doing a very good job with England

So to summarize.

You agree the rating system is a cod
You agree Holland and Germany are better teams than Switzerland and Denmark.
You’ve failed to explain how Belgium are higher than France in the world rankings
Youve defended the world rankings
You’ve called me an idiot for agreeing with you that the world rankings are a cod and that Holland and Germany are better than Switzerland and Denmark.
You’ve said Portugal are better off without Ballon D’Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo.

I think that covers it.

Yes, but at least its based on results which you seem to disagree with

That’s my opinion. If I had to rank them based on results Switzerland and Denmark would be higher

Did you miss the bit where I told you the rankings weren’t perfect?

I’ve defended that they are based on results yes

Incorrect

Incorrect

Clearly based on their results without him

Mate if I didn’t want to remain anonymous I’d take a selfie of myself to show how incredulous I am.

It looks like Wilder after Fury got up off the floor in the 12th.

You stubborn bastard

Are you auditioning for the role of @Cicero_Dandi in TFK - The Movie?

He’s an awful fucking clown, that fella.

I asked you a question yesterday. Kindly answer. Otherwise, do me a favour and cut out this childish nonsense

Peak TFK

:smile: What exactly are the scummy soccer crowd fighting about here?

I think thm was agreeing with me in a fairly aggressive manner :smiley: