Euro 2024 Betting

That’s a bad shout. He must have 70 80 goals for belgium by now.

Still a donkey.

Good few injuries. Hickey out right back, Ferguson in Excellent form at Bologna also injured. I think they’ll struggle.

Are Ukraine any good? I see they are 100/1. Also Austria have a great manager and some good older players, could see one of those two make a semi-final. Slovenia could be a wild card to do ok too but probably not a semi-final contender.

Once again at these Euros you can pick holes in all the top 6-8 countries. France do look the safest bet on paper of the fancied countries.

France have left a euros and World Cup behind them. Mbappe could sulk too. His effort levels have got to the pits too for psg.

They fucked the euros. They lost a world cup on penos. They will really want this.

They should have won both anyway.

1 Like

Portugal seems to have an awful lot of good players. They’re tough nuts too.

1 Like

I think Portugal will win it… Ronaldo’s swan song… they’re 7/1 and Ronaldo / Portugal dbl is 66/1

2 Likes

Ronaldo was red raw hotel useless in the world cup though. He’s been playing junior b since

6 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

I find it very hard to see how you could be up to the intensity of an international competition after spending a year in a retirement home. No way he’ll be up to that pace.

And Roberto Martinez is a shambles. Its a major pass from me

I think this will be a great tournament tho, there is 5 to 6 teams very close in ability. France probably the one with the least amount of question marks.
Germans a very strong 11 aswell. Decent midfield. Maybe lacking a decent 9.

Slovenia are in an awful group with England, Denmark and Serbia. I have them finishing last in my predictor group anyway. Although they did beat Portugal (2-0) recently.

I have Ukraine facing the Netherlands in the round of 16. Could they catch out Ronald Koeman’s men in a similar way to Czech Republic upsetting the Dutch at the Euros 3 years ago?

I reckon Serbia could be the surprise package this time. They could catch out the windy Belgians if their paths cross in the round of 16.

You wouldn’t see a team win an intermediate club championship with a 41 year old CB and a 39 year old centre-forward. It’ll be some victory for the veterans if they do win a major championship with Pepe and CR7 at the heart of it.

He had 10 goals in 9 games in the qualifiers… if anything he’ll be fresh as a daisy as he hasn’t exerted himself in that tin pot league

I was sure I read earlier Ronaldo was ruled out through injury but that’s untrue. I think he boosts their chances because as you say he’s fresh as a daisy after an easy season and I presume Portugal will only be springing him from the bench. What a player to bring on for 25-30mins if you’re chasing a goal. Portugal are strong everywhere and I would have them ahead of the likes of Italy and Germany, at least level with Spain and likely ahead of flaky England too.

1 Like

I’d have similar sentiments on Ronaldo. He’s too divisive now. If he’s subbed off he could cause a civil war.

If he was out I’d be more positive on them.