Euro 2024 Betting

Trossard is my long shot top scorer bet
66/1

2 Likes

Lovely. Belgiums group is nice for them.

1 Like

How in gods name are Georgia in this and we can’t get within an arses roar of the thing?

What about Italy here? Horrible group, but if they come out of that, what hope?

Don’t think they have the firepower, they will try and make it a war of attrition.

1 Like

To be fair we haven’t an attacking player anywhere near the class of Kvaratskhelia.

They topped their group in League C of the Nations League to secure a play-off place (finished above Bulgaria, North Macedonia and Gibraltar). Then they beat Luxembourg and Greece in the semi-final and final. They finished 9 points behind Scotland in the actual qualifying group.

Portugal to go all the way .

1 Like

Has anyone reputable done a betting preview yet? Racing post maybe? I couldn’t find anything on YouTube for same. I’d love to read Nick Goffs thoughts but he’s behind a pay wall for some new tipping column he does called @thelongshot_ and I’m not paying for anything like that, I do find Nick very good though.

Alot of info on the Sportinglife website.

1 Like

Croatia available at 40s ew my first selection

Wow.

1 Like

With the open paying 10 places and euro golden boot paying 5 might be worth a few e/w doubles

2 Likes

They’ve never won a knockout game in the Euros.

1 Like

They’ve A lot of miles on the clock at this stage… nearly did a Greece 2004 at the last World Cup but this is a very tough group for this ageing Croat team, even Albania will give them plenty…

Made for tournament football. Modric’s send off.
We shall see :croatia:

1 Like

Not sure if anyone else listened to Nick Goff on Icy spaces last night. Nicks main takeaways:

• He’s very against England at prices
  • He thinks you need a lot of luck to win it as pretty much whoever wins it will have gone through at least extra time and/or penalties and maybe more than once
  • He is against Denmark, he thinks this team has come to the end of their good run. Also thinks Hojlund isn’t guaranteed to play every minute or start every game but he’s like 11/10 to be their top scorer. If they go as bad as he thinks then they shouldn’t score many goals and brings Eriksen into the equation as possibly their top scorer given he takes frees and penalties - he’s 8/1
  • He thinks Havertz is a good punt for top scorer and Germany is who he thinks are best bet to win it out . I think Havertz is 33/1 and Germany are 11/2
  • He likes Austria like everyone else but says back them to reach QFs at 11/4
  • He likes Romania at 2/1 to finish bottom of their group

Don’t know if he said much else worth noting but one thing he did not say was a word about Ukraine but I’m charging into them anyway each way at 100/1. They’ve an easy group but I know things get hard in the knock outs, should give a
run for their money anyway

2 Likes

They should beat Poland but that’s an awful group with France and the Netherlands which immediately puts them on the back foot to be one of the best 3rd placed sides. David Alaba is out injured now too. Ralf seems to be knocking a tune out of them but I’m not convinced it’ll translate to a Euros. They had a stronger and younger side on paper in Euro 2016 and bombed out in the group. Although to be fair they gave Italy bags of it at the last Euros. I wouldn’t fancy them to beat England in the round of 16 if some of the predicted draws unfold.

England can’t win a penalty shootout against any one and with four knock out games to win it they’ll surely have at least two matches go to extra time and/or penalties so they are an extremely poor favourite - also the mood music looks all wrong with them. They are lucky it’s three to qualify or the wheels could come off them in the group stage.

Nick Goff made a good point last night - you’re looking for a team with a top class manager and you can probably only name 3-4 of those at the tournament. Would draw a line through Spain for that reason, and anyway Spain feel too young right now.

It’s the same as the gaelic format everyone is giving out about?