Euro 2024 Betting

Well it’s only 4/6 3rd placed teams who advance. The Turks were very annoyed when Italy fielded a weakened team against us in 2016 and we snuck through at the Turks expense even though we were in different groups. I’d agree that England probably won’t win it. As I’ve said elsewhere they’re highly unlikely to beat France and Portugal/Germany in the space of 4 days. They haven’t had two victories that seismic in the past 30 years. I’d say they’ll bow out in the semi-finals against the French.

Martinez as manager could scupper the Portuguese

1 Like

Nah man

Why? Unless he does something like put Ronaldo at left back or Bruno fernandes in goal.

36 games to eliminate 8 teams.

Capitalist bollox.

1 Like

Ideal format if they insist on expanding it more and more.

32 teams.
First round knockout.
16 teams into 4x4 groups.
Top two into quarters.

3 Likes

Top scorers lads.

Value disappeared fast on lukaku. 18s in to 12s. Think hes well worth a go. He’ll score a hatrick in some group game as the belgians begin to purr before going out to france.
Fullkrug still worth a punt at 25s. Most people think germany will het to the final. Certainly the bookies. Havertz starts but fullkrug comes on and has been scoring for them. 25s is big for a lad that should have 6 games at least.
Mbappe of course
Kane of course
Odds on them are too short so did them as france/ kane and
France/mbappe in winner top scorer doubles

As for the finalists…

Germany v france @ 13-1
Think thats a super bet. Think germany will start slow and draw with scotland but then top their messy group anyway and walk to the final.
Think frnace just win it

Buuuuut if they don’t…itll be belgium who beat them. Germany v belgium final 40-1.

And then if this logic prevails. A saver on germany/fullkrug at 100s.

Good luck men

2 Likes

I’ve had a tenner on Portugal as I think the price is fair, but can’t see past France really.

Had a €5 on this. Think the three are intrinsically linked.
France win Euro 2024, Kylian Mbappe to win Golden Boot & UEFA Player of the Tournament
28/1

And a €5 on this Austria & Croatia make the quarter finals, Germany & France make the semi finals & Scotland to Qualify from Group A 40/1

Jota 66/1 top scorer could be an outside each way bet

Not a bad group

Decent draw if win group

1 Like

https://twitter.com/bryansgunn/status/1801303756341948454?t=mco0a-M73h7S2TOKAT70Qw&s=08

1 Like

Austria will be this year’s equivalent of 2021 Turkey. I’d be very surprised if they reach the last 8. I called out the Turk hype last time too. Austria don’t even have a goalscorer.

They do have some nice technical midfielders but their forward options look uninspiring at best. 35-year-old Arnautovic or the big lump Gregoritsch.

No Alaba either and a toughish group.

But I could still see them getting out of the group by beating Poland and a bit of luck elsewhere.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/racingblogger/status/1801665639720911220?s=46

1 Like

What a fucking halfwit

2 Likes

He’ll make it back if he backs Scotland to lose to nil in next 2 games.

Fecking Neil

1 Like

https://twitter.com/racingblogger/status/1801719870230261884?s=48&t=PYj9bwbGq9x8mR3JFzN-5Q

You’d feel sorry for him tbh.

No you wouldn’t

2 Likes