Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

No. He’s not even that fast. He’s about touch and vision and moving the right ball at the right time. His ball playing in foden against thr dutch (one dumfries cleared off the line) was ridiculous. He had another the game before where he put saka fully clear with the outside of his right foot that was absolutely top class. Saka fucked it up cos he wasnt able to see how he could put him through.
I’ve watched him all season with united. He was playing all by himself in there sometimes. A 19year old expected to run midfield. He was animal. Im very happy to put my e balls on the line and say that in 10 years we’ll recognise mainoo was a ‘generational talent’ as the Top Redz like to say.

3 Likes

La Carrington and La masia are saving football.

Palmer and Foden were united fans growing up too

kane missed a sitter too

He’s as close as they’ll get to having that controlling midfielder they so desperately need. He just needs to move to a club where they’ll nurture his talents and not start racially abusung him when his performances dip and encourage the fans to do the same.

WTF

2 Likes

Fair enough. I only saw a few games in this tournament. If so he should be left in that position and not be pressured by the English media into needing to get goals and assists

Not cool dude. Delete.

Hmmm. Liverpool fans abused nunez so much he had a breakdown at the copa america.

1 Like

Yeah that was Columbian fans and he was playing for Uruguay at the time.

Luiz Diaz is Colombian :eek:

No mate. Liverpool fans abused him so much he deleted all his social media. You literally made him walk alone…

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/darwin-nunez-instagram-liverpool-transfer-32872122

1 Like

Would Rice and Mainoo make the Spanish squad? Not a hope for me.

I agree you’d have no hope of making the Spanish squad.

4 Likes

Hasnt Rice swapped enough nationalities at this stage?

14 Likes

You said he had a nervous breakdown at Copa America. He was protecting his family while Patrice Evra was getting convicted of family abondonment. It’s quite telling that you choose to label Nunez as the wrong doer here.

2 Likes

The Red Devils fans are at a loss when a lad like Nunez defends his family

2 Likes

Agreed. Zubimendi is a far better player than Rice. Merino is quality as well.

No Pedri or Gavi either in their squad for the final.

The lengths Liverpool posters are willing to go to is very sad.

Nunez wasn’t protecting anybody. He just lost the plot and wanted to batter random supporters.

1 Like

Ah they would, Rice would anyway. He just can’t play on the half-turn. Mainoo would be for down the line.

1 Like

Na Rice is overrated. There are dozens and dozens of footballers on the continent who offer more than him.