Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Be gas if they draw 0-0 and get through without any of their players scoring

Akanji is a great sort

https://twitter.com/sid_lambert/status/1803311973133623317?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

4 Likes

Thought Clarke should have brought on Shankland and Christie 10 minutes earlier.

1 Like

Koller was some unit.

1 Like

Remember that game. Dutch went 2 up before the czechs came back to win 3-2. Nedved hit the crossbar with a 40 yard screamer.

Apparently Shaqiri is the only fella to score in last three euros and last three world cups.

1 Like

And he’s only 32 :eek:

You’d nearly expect Sesko to finish there. Not an easy finish but it did open up.

Some nawty chants in the Croatia v Albania game yesterday has the Serbian FA seething and threatening withdrawal.

Big save by Oblak from Mitrovic. If Mitrovic went down, it could have been a penalty.

This is a bit of a damp squib

Serbia teetering on the brink now.

They’ve been better second half but Slovenia hit them on the break.

Mitrovic off the bar, an unbelievable block by the defender.

Outstanding from the right back to turn it over and finish the move. I wouldnt like to be me man in the video analysis

Serbia just aren’t a tournament team.

Last second equaliser… good header in fairness.

Keeps them alive.

I timed this comment BADLY

Was just about to type that Jan Oblak had given a Tour De France. He was rooted to the spot there though. Probably wouldn’t have saved it anyway but terrible positioning.

Put players on both posts, defending 101, especially with the last play of a match.

That was not a goal with a player on the post.

But sure look it, Zonal Marking knows better or something.

1 Like