European Cup Rugby

They are chronic tonight.

1 Like

Only highlight of the evening is seeing Simon Easterby’s missus presenting

3 Likes

Mack Hansen gone with a serious looking injury. Would be a huge blow to irelands six nations chances if we lose.

Been admiring her since the days of watching ‘Jonathan’ on s4c. Her voice is sexier in cymraeg.

1 Like

Connacht looked tonight like a side that need all of the ÂŁ20 million the government are pumping into them. Did the greyhound stadium even sell out tonight?

Mad that you’d watch a run of the mill Champions Cup game when you claimed not to be a “lapsed” watcher. I guess it’s like you posting regularly in the 2023 RWC thread.

Also mad that you didn’t see and hear that the Sportsground was sold out. Suggests you might need to go to the GP.

Exeter win it at the death in Toulon. Massive 4pts for them

Are they up to much these days? I haven’t kept up with the Gallagher since Covid but was happy Steenson won a title.

Connacht were still advertising tickets for sale yesterday and the attendance seems to have been 6024, is that the capacity of the place now? ÂŁ20 million public funding for an outfit that struggle to sell 6000 tickets for probably their biggest home game of the season is a very generous level of taxpayer support.

They’re tough out. Any win against them will be very hard earned.

Slade is fantastic player.

20 million to a minority sport for 6k supporters :rofl:. We was robbed

2 Likes

Can you do a similar analysis of our spend on doggy dog and horsey horse?

1 Like

And should the IRFU ever manage to put together a winning bid to host the rugby World Cup they will be looking to play games west of the Shannon in Pearse Stadium, McHale Park or St Jarlaths stadium because the greyhound upgrade won’t be big enough - I’m not sure where the value for money is for the taxpayer.

Ask the Indo. I know it can be expanded but not sure what they’re at really atm with the development.

Why are you so invested in this anyway? You must have a few hundred posts relating to rugby in the last few months as a “lapsed” fan? Are things really that miserable for you up there?

Ireland will never host a RWC by ourselves. The 2023 bid was a joke and is the biggest mistake the IRFU made since professionalism.

Lucky for Burns there in the Rec

Forward surely

What a try.

Doak been impressive

Very good. Should get a good run in the Six Nations.