European Cup Rugby

That was yesterday afternoon, biggest home game of the season and they struggling to shift 6000 tickets. I hope there isnā€™t a value for money test to be passed before that Ā£20 million is handed over.

Ulster showing their usual level of fight here. Some waste the South African prop going up there to those useless cunts.

1 Like

So youā€™re saying it was sold out now? With the improved facilities on offer Iā€™m sure theyā€™re excited. Worthwhile investment in a multi use facility for Galway.

Anywho, why were you busy watching rugby again as a lapsed fan? I actually missed it myself as was doing the RDS craft market yesterday evening. Hellbent meats from up your way in the U.K. are doing some great stuff.

English clubs putting down a marker so far this weekend.

1 Like

Thought Bath looked pretty good there. Yerman and the fellas ve has around him can train a bit with a bottomless pit of money and a big pack.

1 Like

Iā€™m not, I donā€™t know how you came to that conclusion. 6024 is a couple of thousand less than has been at the greyhound track in recent years

Was glad for Slade, he was blaggarded by Borthwick.

1 Like

Bad night and Leinster the previous week where a lot would have gone. European Cup has lost a lot of lustre with the way the format is now. Most casual fans would see Leinster as the bigger game.

Why donā€™t you ask the Indo?

You know they can extend the ground?

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/rugby-union/sportsground-capacity-increase-upcoming-connacht-26405486.amp

Was on the train this morning back from Dublin, rammed with middle aged French lads from Bayonne. Standing room only even at the junction.

1 Like

No game again at home til 2024 I think they said, fifth home game this season - Iā€™m not sure you can put it down to supporter fatigue.

I always get the vibe the Leinster/Munster/Connacht interpros are where they are coining

Great oul game that bath game. Enjoyed it 100%.
Half slept half watched. Great dark winters afternoon

3 Likes

I love that stadium. Good to see Bath going well again. Very important team to English Rugby. Iā€™m glad for Van Graan, they look a serious cup team.

1 Like

I think itā€™s a pretty good format tbh. Willing to give it a try anyhow.

1 Like

The dead ball area is about two yards long. Itā€™s a great ground with the lovely houses in the background.

1 Like

Are Munster playing this evening @Kyle?

Hon McCarthy

Nice to see a Richmond young lad out there.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve no idea pal. I won corporate tickets for stephens day for the second year runningā€¦ Iā€™ll have to find someone to give em to again.

3 Likes

Just flicked it on there on TNT. Very sparse turnout for a big Heineken game.