European Cup Rugby

Uncomfortable finish for Munster

Pings the conversion

Cracking match

Crucial strip by Beirne there

1 Like

Donā€™t know why Bayonne didnā€™t go for the drop there

Crowley found lacking authority in final few mins.

As good as out after one game, lols.

How so, he wasnā€™t at outhalf any more? He took the shot when the opportunity came.

Game fucked away but probably just too many players not up to it on the field by the end of it.

Some fellas wanted him dropped for making a mistake few weeks back. Great lad, savage footballer too, not sure if he togged for pats this year

1 Like

That Corcoran is a painful cunt doing the commentary on RTE.

4 Likes

Tbf, the greyhound side of that business has probably got 4 times that

Are they done?

I love him to bits but that was the type of match to catapult him to next level. Game on the line, playing at home, European cup.

Was made for him to take that next step.

Be a bit yet

1 Like

But again, he was gone centre for the last ten. However I thought he had a weak enough game by his standards overall. Ireland jersey had his name on it but if he continues to perform like that heā€™ll lose it.

Crowley had a poor evening, but thereā€™s more in him.

Munster got the 9s wrong. It was a game for Casey to start and Murray to finish.

3 Likes

Casey butchering a try scoring opportunity by going himself yet again, heā€™s very frustrating.

So?

When sexton was coming through, he got shifted to 12 on occasion. Similar trajectory for Carter. Hopefully similar for Jack.

There came a point where sexton and carter went from being a 10/quasi-12 early in their career to a 10. Crowley is still to get to that point.

It will come with experience

I dunno. I thought he had a poor game overall but he was wasnā€™t standing at ten the last ten mins so I donā€™t know how he was to suddenly take over the game or have more influence from 12.

Was sitting with someone watching and he said he was very straight on the drop goal and wouldve been way easier if it was a bit to the left. That maybe Casey couldā€™ve managed this a bit better for him?

Young Sheedy just nailed one for Bristol.

1 Like

Some second half in that Bristol game

1 Like

Mental, the 12 for Lyon is some player.