European Rugby Knockout Stages

Fair play to Stringer yesterday for not knocking that French scumbag out after he spat at him.:frowning:

Hopefully the cunt gets a long ban.

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 756198, member: 312”]Fair play to Stringer yesterday for not knocking that French scumbag out after he spat at him.:frowning:

Hopefully the cunt gets a long ban.[/quote]

The hatred Stade Francais show for Irish rugby football is to be admired.
Didnt some fella also get a ban for showing some proddy upstart in Ravenhill what was what as well a few years ago

Once again, Clermont will walk this.

Not sticking the knife in but I can’t remember a set of tips going as spectacularly wrong.

Did you get on?

Credit where credit is due to Munster all the same, huge result and performance from them

In fairness it was only Harlequins who are on a miserable run of form and who topped the worst group in the history of the Heineken Cup, themselves, Biarritz, Connacht and Zebre.

I went out and got badgered drunk & only woke up as the game was starting :smiley:

did your wear your Munster jersey all proud down to the shop after the game Puke?

English champions, Munster had conceded 51 points to Glasgow last week-some turnaround although I would agree that their top seeding was a false view of where they are as a team.

The most overrated team in Europe Fagan

It’s all over the gaff :-/

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/rugby-union/8624410/o’connell-i’m-so-proud

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 756198, member: 312”]Fair play to Stringer yesterday for not knocking that French scumbag out after he spat at him.:frowning:

Hopefully the cunt gets a long ban.[/quote]
Might have been partly down to the fact that he’d have the shit kicked out of him in a fight.

munster what a team the greates club side in Ireland

Fuck off you illiterate cunt

He’s best priced 2/1 you complete numpty.

Fuck you, you clown. Who is the fat boy in your picture.

He’s the guy who is fucking your mother.

You’re some fucking jennet turning up here when Munster win a game with your retarded posts. Typical Jonnie come lately Munster supporter. Where were you when their arses were being handed to them by the likes of Treviso and Cardiff

+1

Not a peep from these cunts in months and all of a sudden the jerseys are out and they are the greatest team to play any sport again. I absolutely loathe these fucking spastic bastards.