European Rugby Knockout Stages

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 756460, member: 168”]+1

Not a peep from these cunts in months and all of a sudden the jerseys are out and they are the greatest team to play any sport again. I absolutely loathe these fucking spastic bastards.[/quote]

This post deserves multiple ratings. I think I’ll settle on “agree” (I would also have used like, funny, winner, useful & informative)

Some very wounded anti-Munster people annoyed at the signs of a new team emerging.

Super performance, Quins are over rated, but have a serious home record.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 756475, member: 273”]Some very wounded anti-Munster people annoyed at the signs of a new team emerging.

Super performance, Quins are over rated, but have a serious home record.[/quote]

I’ve always said I’ve nothing against genuine rugby fans. They are few and far between in Munster rugby.

Anyone criticizing people who may be bandwagoning Munster fans but supports an English soccer team that happened to be successful when they were a kid is a top class hypocrite.

There is no doubt I follow rugby more because of Munster and not the other way around. But I started following them because of their effort and honesty, far before they won anything. Does that make a bandwagoner, probably, but who cares. That’s all it is, something to follow.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 756490, member: 273”]Anyone criticizing people who may be bandwagoning Munster fans but supports an English soccer team that happened to be successful when they were a kid is a top class hypocrite.

There is no doubt I follow rugby more because of Munster and not the other way around. But I started following them because of their effort and honesty, far before they won anything. Does that make a bandwagoner, probably, but who cares. That’s all it is, something to follow.[/quote]

thats not all then?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 756490, member: 273”]Anyone criticizing people who may be bandwagoning Munster fans but supports an English soccer team that happened to be successful when they were a kid is a top class hypocrite.

There is no doubt I follow rugby more because of Munster and not the other way around. But I started following them because of their effort and honesty, far before they won anything. Does that make a bandwagoner, probably, but who cares. That’s all it is, something to follow.[/quote]
Do you know any of them Kev? Can you list them please? (Munster players like, not bandwagoners like Anto).

I’d know Frankie Sheehan reasoably well and Mick O Driscoll I lived with and known for a long time, would have met several of them over the years. Jim Williams was a regular at the house back then, soundest of them all. Generally likable fellows and a million miles from the Leinster type, nothing wrong with them either just they are pretty different mindset wise.

:clap:

isnt sheehan the lad that has lost millions?

I’d know as much as you.

Ronan O’Gara reckoned that yesterday’s win epitmoised everything about this great province.

14 quarter fianls in 15 seasons with 10 quarter final wins in that time is some feat.

Incredible feet

You must be one proud munster fan today. I’m delighted for genuine munster fans like you, chewy, mbb, horsebox, dodgy keeper and bandage.

‘Honesty’ and ‘effort’ :rolleyes: take a break from yourself for 5 minutes. And I was about 10 the last time Liverpool won a league, yet I still appear in full kit every week to update the folk of tfk, win lose or draw. I also attend Limerick games when I can, I watch other leagues, other tournaments… I love and understand the game.

Now, your average Munster fan, like yourself, are clueless and jumped on board as adults and only when the team became successful. That’s far worse than a clueless child. Youre the kind that’s in it to be seen, to talk shit to even more clueless women, to slap yourself on the back about how great we are in Munster with our grace of god :rolleyes:

Between Cork and Limerick this morning, Ive spotted an amount of red army jerseys on display that probably haven’t seen daylight in months. I wish they, and you, would crawl back under your rock. You can slate me for supportung foreign teams all you like mate, my colours are pinned to the mast 365 days of the year.

Most away quarter final wins of any team and joint most semi-final appearances along with European aristocrats Toulouse-Ireland’s greatest ever team?

The final whistle had only gone yesterday and I saw some cunt walking down the seafront in Clontarf in a Munster jersey.

One facebook update I saw from a clueless bint read- “Heineken and the Heineken cup- It’s what sundays are made for”… by the grace of god… :rolleyes:

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 756552, member: 168”]‘Honesty’ and ‘effort’ :rolleyes: take a break from yourself for 5 minutes. And I was about 10 the last time Liverpool won a league, yet I still appear in full kit every week to update the folk of tfk, win lose or draw. I also attend Limerick games when I can, I watch other leagues, other tournaments… I love and understand the game.

Now, your average Munster fan, like yourself, are clueless and jumped on board as adults and only when the team became successful. That’s far worse than a clueless child. Youre the kind that’s in it to be seen, to talk shit to even more clueless women, to slap yourself on the back about how great we are in Munster with our grace of god :rolleyes:

Between Cork and Limerick this morning, Ive spotted an amount of red army jerseys on display that probably haven’t seen daylight in months. I wish they, and you, would crawl back under your rock. You can slate me for supportung foreign teams all you like mate, my colours are pinned to the mast 365 days of the year.[/quote]

I’m talking about Munster specifically. I played rugby as a teenager and watched plenty Highfield and Cin before I started following Munster. They are a professional outfit only 15-20 years old. Everyone is a band wagoner.

Sorry, CM, had to be done.

http://richardp1975.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/ray-houghton.jpg