European Rugby Knockout Stages

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 757623, member: 273”]Never a truer word said. Because of more widespread tv cOverage you have guys like rock and Totti giving their twopence worth in GAA games these days.

The likes of dodgy keeper make me laugh, on one hand he mocks the retoric and silly traditions rugby has, yet GAA has just as many tweed traditions and silly sayings. They are just part of our culture and we mock ourselves about them sometimes, but only a few idiot knackerball heads an private school rugby fools use it to disparage us. You are no better than them dodgy. SOccur has it’s strange obsession with racism, modern pop culture, etc etc.

I’m sure dodgy you smirk, throw the eyed to heaven and fob off the retarded stuff TASE an Totti dream up about Celtic, EPL, Italian football, Spanish sports stars taking drugs etc. Well you are no better with this dreadful droan about rugby.

Don’t be one of them.[/quote]
Quality Kev. Pure quality.

Stephen Ferris has given 2 fingers to Ulster Rugby and has bought himself a Japanese phrase book. Further fuels the belief that he is a beaten docket at this stage and is cashing in while he can.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 757623, member: 273”]Never a truer word said. Because of more widespread tv cOverage you have guys like rock and Totti giving their twopence worth in GAA games these days.

The likes of dodgy keeper make me laugh, on one hand he mocks the retoric and silly traditions rugby has, yet GAA has just as many tweed traditions and silly sayings. They are just part of our culture and we mock ourselves about them sometimes, but only a few idiot knackerball heads an private school rugby fools use it to disparage us. You are no better than them dodgy. SOccur has it’s strange obsession with racism, modern pop culture, etc etc.

I’m sure dodgy you smirk, throw the eyed to heaven and fob off the retarded stuff TASE an Totti dream up about Celtic, EPL, Italian football, Spanish sports stars taking drugs etc. Well you are no better with this dreadful droan about rugby.

Don’t be one of them.[/quote]

tweed?

You were the one shouting from the roof tops about Tweed traditions in the GAA for the past number of years.

yet you all say that the gga is a modern organisations and that you have shed all the tweed layers from the past

I think you’re mis-interpreting things here.
He’s referring to Tweed traditions in rugby, not sure why he says it’s going on in the GAA too.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/former-irish-rugby-international-david-tweed-guilty-of-child-sex-abuse-28999491.html

[quote=“The Runt, post: 757731, member: 181”]I think you’re mis-interpreting things here.
He’s referring to Tweed traditions in rugby, not sure why he says it’s going on in the GAA too.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/former-irish-rugby-international-david-tweed-guilty-of-child-sex-abuse-28999491.html[/quote]

you sick bastard

Who the fuck is runt talking to?

No, I just object to erroneous insults. If you are going to insult me at least get your facts right.

What the fuck

It’s good to have him back in form.

As an aside, Saracens are launching an investigation into how so many tickets ended up in Munster hands for that game on Sunday.

A play in the making about this one I’d say.
Working title: The Stoop they Conquered.