European Rugby Knockout Stages

Do the media drool over GAA fans like they do with Munster’s mythical support? Football supporters? Even other rugby football followers like Leinster or Ulster?

Where are the “Brave and Faithful” for run of the mill league matches, AIL games, school matches?

#cunts.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 757466, member: 1552”]Do the media drool over GAA fans like they do with Munster’s mythical support? Football supporters? Even other rugby football followers like Leinster or Ulster?

Where are the “Brave and Faithful” for run of the mill league matches, AIL games, school matches?

#cunts.[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzNMhlHCWT8

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 757466, member: 1552”]Do the media drool over GAA fans like they do with Munster’s mythical support? Football supporters? Even other rugby football followers like Leinster or Ulster?

#cunts.[/quote]

Us Leinster fans are all solicitors and barristers. Our Ulster counterparts are high flying business men and professional golfers. Neither of us are as media friendly as the dock workers and postmen in Limerick.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 757453, member: 1552”]I’ve no problem with genuine rugby fans, the few that are out there.

However the overwhelming majority of cretins who have attached themselves to Brand Thomond since 2000 are exactly that - cretins. No knowledge of the sport, throw on a Munster shirt to “fit in”, down a few Heinos, tell others to “sssssshhhh” when Rog (one of the few players they recognise) is taking a kick and bobs your uncle - you are a lifelong member of the “Red Army”, “the 16th Man”, “the brave and faithful”. :rolleyes:.[/quote]

:eek: Do you know not like Munster mate?

I hope those cowardly French bastards dismantle these Munsters cunts. I hope O’Leary charges outrageous prices for the flights and likewise, the French fuck the travelling millions over with food and board prices.

I hope the plance crashes

nah- he describes Oirish GGA fans,Oirish barstoolers & Oirish rigby fans

the fans experience in the rest of the world is a lot more genuine than the shit you throw at us

Is doobie real fucking strong in Oz?

everything is better here

You keep telling yourself that.

There is absolutely nothing in in the summer time in Oz either, doesn’t mean I sit there watching cricket all weekend. If you don’t like it, get off your fat arse and do something else.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 757617, member: 273”]You keep telling yourself that.

There is absolutely nothing in in the summer time in Oz either, doesn’t mean I sit there watching cricket all weekend. If you don’t like it, get off your fat arse and do something else.[/quote]

football ,cricket,horseracing,tennis,surfing are all summer sports mate*

*horseracing is not a sport

Never a truer word said. Because of more widespread tv cOverage you have guys like rock and Totti giving their twopence worth in GAA games these days.

The likes of dodgy keeper make me laugh, on one hand he mocks the retoric and silly traditions rugby has, yet GAA has just as many tweed traditions and silly sayings. They are just part of our culture and we mock ourselves about them sometimes, but only a few idiot knackerball heads an private school rugby fools use it to disparage us. You are no better than them dodgy. SOccur has it’s strange obsession with racism, modern pop culture, etc etc.

I’m sure dodgy you smirk, throw the eyed to heaven and fob off the retarded stuff TASE an Totti dream up about Celtic, EPL, Italian football, Spanish sports stars taking drugs etc. Well you are no better with this dreadful droan about rugby.

Don’t be one of them.

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 757618, member: 80”]football ,cricket,horseracing,tennis,surfing are all summer sports mate*

*horseracing is not a sport[/quote]

As I say, nothing to watch in the summer.

thats a pretty good post.
Hopefully as well we see some Stade Francais style treatment handed out to Munster , it would be really good if yer man DuPuy who got banned for doing what he felt he had to do against Ulster a few years ago and that that guy who sorted “Strings” out at the weekend sign for these french pricks over the next few weeks

Stade Francais’s hatred of Irish Rugby football is to be admired

[quote=“mickee321, post: 757629, member: 367”]thats a pretty good post.
Hopefully as well we see some Stade Francais style treatment handed out to Munster , it would be really good if yer man DuPuy who got banned for doing what he felt he had to do against Ulster a few years ago and that that guy who sorted “Strings” out at the weekend sign for these french pricks over the next few weeks

Stade Francais’s hatred of Irish Rugby football is to be admired[/quote]

+1

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 757617, member: 273”]You keep telling yourself that.

There is absolutely nothing in in the summer time in Oz either, doesn’t mean I sit there watching cricket all weekend. If you don’t like it, get off your fat arse and do something else.[/quote]

I’m not fat, another erronous speculative insult from you.

Ha, you only deny the fat part. Insecure cunt.

Yes, as I didn’t find the other part insulting.

Do you normally get insulted by people you don’t know on the Internet?