Eurovision 2010

:clap:

Weren’t you going out for her for a while Julio??

I would’ve known her fairly well for a spell a few years back but I was never going out with her Dunph. She wouldn’t be up to Julio standards :smiley:

Did you finger her Julio? Or get her to stick her finger up your hole or anything?

Licked her face? :o

What sort of carry on is that?

Eurosong final is on tonight. Nobody should stray far from a television this evening.

Remember there’s 50% democracy tonight, it’s 50% jury-based and 50% public-vote.

We’re in the second semi-final on 27th May with the final on the 29th. Think the second semi-final is a good draw to be honest. We can assess how the voting is going after the first round and make any required tweaks if we think harmonies are going down well for example.

It’s very hard to see past Niamh Kavanagh tonight. The old dog for the hard road.

All the pundits going for Niamh.

Results of the regional jury’s being announced now.
I won’t have a nail left on my hands.

Sensational stuff here. Niamh Kavanagh has swept the boards getting full marks from everyone.

Oslo here she comes.

Sensational stuff. Class is permanent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boJuTFLAyek

Jaysus the years haven’t been kind to Niamh.

Also congrats to Nora Nelligan from Castleisland on winning the car.

As Johnny Logan once sang, what’s another year?

:clap:

Just after turning on RTE One. This is a piss take surely?

Her treble chin was doing some serious wobbling there :smiley:

Ah Sid you only jumped on the Rovers bandwagon the other day and you’re already mentioning Johnny Logan :rolleyes:

No, Nora won that car fair and square.

Fighting talk from Ms Kavanagh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXhPd5q3VVU

I think that song will get us into the final. We won’t win but we might just hold our heads up high. Back to basics. Fuck your pisstakes, fuck your turkeys, fuck your techno, fuck your modern shit. A sweeping, soaring ballad with a wee bit of flute thrown in. Sensational stuff.

She has aged though, bless her.

:smiley:

This year sees Diego Maradona return to a World Cup for the first time in 16 years. Niamh Kavanagh being back at the Eurovision after 17 long years promises to be even more epic than that. I don’t think I’ll ever forget the unbearable tension of that night in Millstreet when it came down to the very last douze points. Ireland v UK. When I heard the vote of that final jury - “and the twelve points goes to…Ireland” I simply couldn’t contain my emotions. Memories are made of this.