Eurovision 2010

She didn’t look much better 17 years ago

:clap:

That only dawned on me after the post. Which brings an interesting question to mind: if you had to have sex with a former Irish Eurovision entrant (in their heyday) who would you pick? I can’t remember any of them being better than roughish…

Linda Martin without doubt. I’d say she is absolutely filthy in the sack.

However, I’d give anything for a go at Gina G. “Ooh Ah, Just a Little Bit…Ooh Ah, a little bit more”. Gamey bitch.

Sinead Mulvey would get it.

[quote=“sid waddell, post: 415363”]
It’s very hard to see past Niamh Kavanagh tonight.[/quote]

Indeed. I hope they have wider camera lenses at the Eurovision

:smiley:

:lol:

Back to basics indeed. My faith in the Eurovision has been restored.

Congratulations to Niamh.

Leanne Moore has blossomed nicely in the last year or two since i seen her last on the tv, christ she has a lovely set of legs on her

the young Dana was a fine looking girl god bless her.

It’s going to be an incredibly emotional occasion tonight as Niamh Kavanagh makes her return to the Eurovision, 17 years on from that never to be forgotten victory in Millstreet.

Niamh has one message for the people as she attempts to lift the mood of a broken society: “It’s For You.”

Ireland expects.

What a moment. Come on Niamh.

An incredible reaction from the crowd to an incredible performance. We’ve had success, we’ve had good times. Never forget, never forget where you’re coming from.

But lately, we’ve had fallow years. We’ve had disappointment. Now, as Marty quite rightly said, our fortunes are in the lap of the Gods. But, one thing’s for sure and make no mistake. Whatever happens, pride has been well and truly restored.

We needed somebody to pull us out of the mess we were in. We’ve got that. A singer of international recognition and respect. Eurovision royalty.

Niamh, this one’s for you. :clap:

Immense. Niamh would eat those 3 Croatian girls for breakfast.

That Turkish song that included yer man with the welder looked good.

Just watching the recap now after a hairbrained decision from FIFA to allow Astro fixtures take place at the same time as the Oslo event. Nothing huge to worry about. The Dutch entry looks memorable. I think a place in the final for Ireland is a near certainty though. What a fucking night for Ireland.

Was the Slovenian bird very hot?
I just caught the very of their performance.

A nation holds it’s breath…

You cunt

Was about to post the exact same :smiley:

Here we go… :popcorn: :barcasmile: Come on to fuck Niamh.

Congrats Mickee