Eurovision 2019 - Jaffa/Tel Aviv (not in Europe this year)

Bye bye Armenia

Ireland 20/1 just to qualify tonight. :grinning:

Short odds…

Her vocals were shocking. You would hear better at the Ratoath Inn Kar o Ké

It was some mess in every way.

Not when singing is involved

1 Like

"The boys from Baku are back "

Classic Marty

Ireland crash out.

Not the first or last time we’ll see that phrase

San Marino can still be got at 7/1 to come last in the final. Most others are 6/1 and Paddy Power are 5/1. I think this is a cracking bet.

Surely Norway top 10 at 5/6 is a shoe in?

I wouldn’t be so sure. I’d say 50/50 on that one and the odds have moved against you, they were 5/2 and 2/1 a few days ago for top 10.

1 Like

I hadn’t been following the betting, just basing it on my daughters reaction to the song, she knows her Eurovision :wink:
The value is almost gone so

Any of ye cunts watching it tonight?

Few more fancies from me for tonight.

Already advised:
San Marino to come last at 7/1.
Iceland 16/1 e/w to win outright 1-5 places
Italy 20/1 e/w to win outright 1-4 places
Spain to finish top of the ‘big 5’ countries 14/1

New fancies:
Iceland to win the televote 12/1. I think this is a really good play.
Lay of Norway to finish in top 10 at around 1.84 on betfair exchange. Only a small play on this as I don’t like getting too involved in these type of markets.
Spain for top 10 finish 5.0 on betfair
Italy 3/1 for top 4 finish.

There’s a big gamble gone on Switzerland today to win outright. He’s into about 6/1 from being 12/1 last night, and as big as 25/1 just a few days ago. I’m not seeing it at all myself, if anyone is to topple the Netherlands I don’t see it as being the meek Swiss. I think the most likely to cause the shock is still Australia, Iceland or Italy.

1 Like

Paddy Powers will be out the door, it’ll be like half four on Grand National day all night long

1 Like

We’re approaching throw in here. Two right crackers hosting here.

Not sure who I’m supporting here. I’ll liked the look of the Albanian entry but it’s early days yet.

What a pile of shite this is. Where’s the comedy acts? Too many clean cut cheesy pop acts.

Ah San Marino, this is more like it :clap:

Nice song by Gianluca Vialli for San Marino there

1 Like