Eurovision 2022 - Torino - Quattordici Maggio

Its 5/6 on PP now but I’m almost sure it was 1/50 about an hour and a half ago.

Edit: Gone to 6/4 already now

You were mistaken it definitely wasn’t 1/50 you couldn’t have confidence in anything finishing last in Eurovision to offer 1/50.

Italy 60.0 in running some about turn for them having been 5/2 favs most of the last six months (well until the war)

I thought it was to be half time after Germany at no. 13

This one has come out of a box of Lego.

What am I on about, sure the half time point is between last song and voting.

You’re just too excited.

1 Like

Is Nicky Byrne ready to give 12 points to the Ukraine lads? (Presuming they’re in the competition)

The addicts are fierce worried about this it seems

This isn’t a patch on the Ulster championship. We’re (Nanny &I) watching Far from the madding crowd on BBC2 currently.

1 Like

Good time for you to go for a piss @Fagan_ODowd during this string of songs, you’ll miss nothing it’s middling enough for a while. You’ll never hold on till the half time show at your age.

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd

Boring enough from Greece albeit she’s a great singer. The song will just be forgettable in the running order I think as things are a bit dead due to a string of shit. Moldova is on very soon, after Iceland and they will bring the arena back to life and warm up the crowd for hopefully Sweden to knock them down straight after. You’ll enjoy Moldova I think @Fagan_ODowd if I know you at all.

This is the worst run of 5 or so songs in Eurovision history

No speorg note from Iceland @myboyblue

Are you back from the jacks @Fagan_ODowd? Moldova just starting now.

Thank God for Moldova, a singing contest was about to break out.

Moldova deserve to be invaded after this effort. FFS.

Nice one pal.

Ramones meets the Beastie Boys meets the Saw Doctors.

2 Likes

Absolute belter this

This is Eurovision. :clap:

2 Likes

Choon.