Eurovision 2022 - Torino - Quattordici Maggio

Ah it’s one of the worst winners if not the worst I’ve ever seen. And these lads were only runners up in the Ukraine national final and kicked up a fuss that the juries were biased towards the winner and put out dirt on her which was investigated and found out to be true so they threw her out. She’d actually a lovely song in comparison. Sorry and all for what’s going on in their country but I’ve no doubt through their actions after their national final that these lads are cunts plus their song was shit.

6 Likes

Sadly, we might be offering to host it for them.

Hopefully not.

The Eurovision next year in a bunker in Kyiv with Bono as the half time act will be off the chain

From memory yerwan with the tache and the fat one were both worse in recent years

1 Like

Is one of them in blackface?

When did we last make the final of this shite?

I switched it on there and saw Australia mentioned in the voting for a european contest.

Fuck that.

1 Like

The day the music died.

The Ukrainian song is a good song. It was better than the all the other major contenders bar Spain.

Plus Ukraine winning can be more than justified by the fact that the original Ukrainian song that won the Ukrainian song contest towered above above every song we heard tonight and would have got about 800 points.

Fuck the haters. H’on the lads.

3 Likes

That Ukraine song is not a bad song in fairness.

That song was definitely in my top 5 regardless of politics. Also it stopped the UK from winning

2 Likes

The Eurovision theme is iconic. Ode to joy by Beethoven if I recall correctly.

There’s alway that.

Its not complicated really

2 Likes

Seems like you did in fairness

Charpentier’s Te Deum actually

2 Likes

Eurovision truly died the day they let those savages in.

2 Likes

Absolute jokeshop.

1 Like

Their song last year for example was vastly superior IMO but came 5th about 200pts behind the winners Italy.

That was a fairly poor standard overall tonight

Let’s let them win the World cup next for sympathy as well, kick off and pass it to Ukraine and let them run up the field uncontested to score.

4 Likes