Eurovision 2022 - Torino - Quattordici Maggio

We’re 17/10 to qualify, 12th in the betting list.

I fancy we might just make it.

Attack attack?

If I was a bookie, using my vast experience of Eurovision, I’d have it down as around an even money shot to qualify.

Some of the early songs were dreadful.

We’ve just come in to 6/4.

Are we out yet?

Ireland 5/4 to qualify now. Seems the general reaction was positive.

We’ve had worse recently

That was an excellent entry

There are a lot of shit, maudlin ballads in this.

Yer man from Poland is 1/100 to qualify. He nearly put me to sleep. Montenegro is doing similar. I think Azerbaijan was a sort of Michael Ball type. Belgium have another plodder here.

Of the ones that weren’t ballads, Finland were appalling, Malta was like a song produced by an app for manufacturing terrible songs, and San Marino had a mechanical bull. Yer wan from Cyprus wasn’t terrible but she was no Eleni Foureira.

I don’t remember any of the rest.

To be honest our song is the best I’ve heard of the ones I have heard and it’s a fun pop tune. If we don’t qualify here I’ll be fuming.

Sounds like Brookes did the late Sean Brown and people of Bellaghy proud on the 25th anniversary of his death.

The Maltese one was a cracker which should count for something but probably doesn’t.

We’re back out to 17/10 now.

That Swedish entry sounded very familiar.

The Swedes are the masters of modern Eurovision. They’ll overtake us soon enough

Strong heat

Czechs might qualify. They never do much.

The Aussies still in it ffs

1 Like

The chorus of it is like the pre-chorus of I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston.

Very dodgy.

San Marino what price?

8/13. Tenth in the betting list but looks nailed on to me. They have a heavy metal guitar and a mechanical bull.