Eurovision 2023 - UK(raine)

Sure it was class - pure jury fodder. It will get a good bit less with televote so to win would need to win jury by 200 points I’d say.

If Finland can keep within 150pts of Sweden after the jury voting ends they’re bang there. But if the lead is 250pts say then it’s going to be impossible.

UK on ten points
Germany on 2

Germany were always going to get wiped out with the juries, they’ll do OK on televote they will surely get 40 odd to make them safe. Looks between Serbia and Albania perhaps for last.

It’s done
Sweden have it at 265 now

Israeli miriam ocallaghan

Bump

Hannah is a wicked minx

Sweden are drifting like nobodies business despite getting further away all the time. Very strange, maybe someone on the inside (who does know the results overall) has leaked it somewhere. There’s a raft of Eastern European countries to vote yet and I think Sweden will be a big disappointment on televote. As i say if Finland are within say 150pts at the turnaround to the televote they’ll reel them in, possibly Israel too if they’re within 100.

1 Like

432 is the maximum number of points a country can get in the public vote this year. 37 countries involved.

Crowd is fairly lively :smile:

Sweden back into 1/9.

All to play for

Sweden 1/12 at the end of the jury vote.

Finland have 190 points to make up. Not impossible, but a very tough ask.

You’d have to say Loreen probably has just about enough in hand.

I’m beside meself here

You can get Ukraine at 80/1. 286 points behind Loreen.

Croatia with a ridiculously high public vote. The public votes for shit.

9! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The UK must have invaded Iraq again.

216 for Norway

Bang over the bar