Eurovision 2023 - UK(raine)

Two bankers still there. Last place ?

Netherlands and Norway

Sweden are favourites to win it.

Ah lads, they are ripping the piss here

Fkn Serbia.

We may forget about it.

1 Like

We should pull out of this fucking thing altogeher unless we are going to start sending what they want. Europop nonsense

We should point blank refuse to participate in this shambolic charade ever again. Eurokuntz……

I’m incandescent with rage here - we have been done

2 Likes

An Irexit we could all get behind

Paddy should have sent Johnny Rotten.

1 Like

Some awful crud has qualified there. Worse than usual.

We have a similar record in semi-finals to Justin McCarthy’s Waterford team of the 00’s at this stage.

We may drop down to the Tailteann Cup. Our glory days are a distant memory in the current structures. The split season has killed singing in Ireland.

6 Likes

Latvia & Netherlands both had good tunes and neither qualified.

They got what they deserved for fucking over yer man

2 Likes

As soon as we became overconfident and sent Dustin as a two-fingered gesture of contempt for the whole thing, the Europeans have turned against us. We haven’t gotten to a final even since 2018.

We need to moderate our style, tone down the attitude and revert to the poor Paddy image….

Would we knock one last run out of Philomena Begley or Margo next year……

2 Likes

Paddy still thinks everybody loves him.

We need to play the game here. Get a band consisting of a Pole, a Serbian, a Romanian etc etc etc. Send them off to their equivalent of the late late show in the run up and lap up the votes

1 Like

We’re not the poor cunts on the edge of Europe in Aran Sweaters anymore.

We need to appoint DHR as Minister without portfolio with responsibility for Eurovision.

His experience with all the nuances of Irish life has honed his skills and I’d have every confidence he’d assemble an entry that would knock their socks off from Ballybunion to Bratislava….

A mix of sean nós singing, trad music with dance routines and costumes imported from every country in the competition or some such show of inclusivity should do it….I’ll ring him Thursday😉