Eurovision 2023 - UK(raine)

Popular vote winner there

That was top class fare from Finland. I think Juries are likely to mark it down so heā€™ll be well behind heading into the televote and then there are various televote heavy songs to take points away from him. Iā€™ll be surprised if he wins although heā€™s more deserving than the favorites Sweden, very original and catchy number.

Italy have absolutely crashed here since he got on stage - into 38.0 now from 120.0.

Heā€™s around 3/1. A bad bet as I donā€™t see a path to victory for him (despite he deserves it).

I like the Australia and Belgium entries.

Belgium sounds better than in the semi finał. Aussies were good.

Ya the Italian lad was good. That money on is understandable.

I think the Aussies could come last. Their song is by no means the worst here but I just think they get lost in the running order, will not be remembered at the end and are low on voting allies (neighbors - maybe Cyprus will give them points) but they should be bang in contention for last place with maybe Portugal and Serbia, to a lesser extent Albania and the UK should be free of last as they perform 26/26 in the running order which should give them something.

Brunette could be my Lover

Alesha Dixon looking very well. Sheā€™s almost eligible for the Auld Birds thread. 45 in October apparently.

2 Likes

Lovely girl this one performing the Norwegian bopper.

Sheā€™s very annoying.

Scream for me Liverpool says this German Poundland Lordi

Nice effort from Lithuania @ciarancareyshurlingarmy. I think they could come out ahead of Estonia in the battle of the Baltics after that.

1 Like

Any sign of my beloved Armenians and Israelis yet?

Armenia done. Was good. Israel on now

Iā€™ll switch on for the results

1 Like

Both did well but the Armenianā€™s are no hopers in terms of the outright win. Israel have put themselves bang there, went over very well that.

Pretty good show so far (says MB to himself amused)

Iā€™m hoping for top 4 for the Armenians

Mario and Luigi have defected to Croatia