Eurovision 2024 - Malmo Money Malmo Problems

Do they reveal the actual votes for the semis?

Do do do do do do.DOOO

By god Cyprus

We’re back baby!!!

After Saturday nights grand final not before

1 Like

How long since we got into the final?

2018, that Ryan O’Shaughnessy chap I think it was.

Finally we can write the epitaph for Robert Emmet

“When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth, then and not till then, let my epitaph be written.”

There won’t be an Ouija Board asked “yes” or “no” for a week.

team america vomit GIF

4 Likes

The time before that was 2013 in Malmo, which was also the last year Borussia Dortmund reached a Champions League final, also the last year a Champions League final was in Wembley.

Also the last year Manchester United won the Premier League, and you wouldn’t write them off winning this year’s edition just yet.

Clare for Liam?

He was the original iteration of Mark in Fair City. I’d say our best song in the last 15 years was Molly Sterling back around 2015. She played the piano very eloquently but didn’t qualify.

2 Likes

Drifted back out to 16/1 Croatia Evs the bookies definitely know the semi results or a good idea.

Nazis not happy :joy:

https://twitter.com/RebBarrettNP/status/1787942074899186068

What exactly is “nazi” about stating the obvious? Look at the absolute state of them. Please don’t normalise this freak show.

4 Likes

What’s Nazi about Justin Barrett and his wife? :joy:

Ehhhh GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 Likes

If it was a bit of cabaret fair enough. But the right on crew pretending satanists are sweet cuddly…but then what else would you expect, and every one of them vaccinated to the eyeballs

2 Likes

OK Glensalem

1 Like

That could tip a few fellas right over the edge.