Eurovision 2024 - Malmo Money Malmo Problems

Even Dana is too out there for him.

He demands that the lyrics of All Kinds Of Everything be changed to One Kind Of One Thing.

That French model/actress girlfriend is all over that

It’s Barry Keoghan levels of trying too hard.

The inhaler on the chain is a nice nod to the Ratoath Inn though. That’d be a great gift to Coach Klopp

I’d normally refer to any girl under 30 as a girl. Maybe a woman after that.

Not sure I’m an outlier on that.

In fairness to you, and to show I’m not a total contrarian, my Mrs refers to 50 year old women as girls, so I’ll give you that.

1 Like

Bamby Thugy is what constitutes as edgy for new Ireland types like @caulifloweredneanderthal

She looks like an absolute clown show of course but sure Paddy might get a few pats on the head for a bit more degradation and @caulifloweredneanderthal can likely fire up a hashtag or two

1 Like

I’m sure he’ll calm down soon.

This was a funny read just now, the permanently outraged headbangers not one bit happy :joy:
Why can’t it be a nice girl in a pretty frock singing a lovely ballad :man_shrugging:

1 Like

When the wife’s friends are over to watch it on Saturday night and you’re sharing a glass of prosecco with them you’ll get a giggle that the fellas online weren’t one bit happy, enjoy it pal

1 Like

Hon the Devil!

I’ve a bottle somewhere in the gaff, a lovely drop. I’d hazard a guess bamby thugy and crew aren’t red wine drinkers, likely similar tastes to that @Alphakrul1 weirdo

1 Like

What’s the running order for Saturday. I believe we are in the first half which isn’t great for our chances.

A great tfk tradition is to watch the results come in and speculate what drugs the lads in the green room are on. I’d expect nothing less this year.

1 Like

There are lots of men who wear dresses who claim to turn red wine into the blood of Jesus Christ, then they drink it.

I’m sceptical.

But either way one of the following is true: either those men in dresses are vampires, or Jesus Christ was the biggest alco ever seen in history.

Eh ok m8, maybe put the cab sav away

When Bambi Thug got their ‘bad shellfish’ dose, it reminded me of the out there excuses given to employers in the wild days.

The dog ate your dildo?

Is anyone able to go on stage, just sing a fucking song and leave the stage again?

He hated people who were shellfish

1 Like

The LUAS had a Gladiator gauntlet game of naked female bodybuilders with strap-ons soaked in chilli sauce.

You’re a sick puppy but a unique excuse, text message wouldn’t wash, that’d have to be phoned in

1 Like

Was this one of them?

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1784951473484263429