Eurovision 2024 - Malmo Money Malmo Problems

Contests are for winning.

Paddy has dusted themselves off and given the Eurovision what they have asked for.

1 Like

Fuck sake :joy:

We either pull out of it or give them what they want

We are like Kerry football. We’ll take your shite blanket, devour it and you, and come out with a better version.

We could have died a hero, but instead have lived long enough to become what we hate.

The middle aged lads in Wrangler jeans just don’t get it mate

Music isn’t supposed to be about “target markets”. It’s about whether it’s any good or not.

For a long time Ireland sent in entries based on “target markets” and completely flopped.

This year for a change, we’ve sent in something is which is actually bloody good.

It’s lost on the performatively outraged.

Ah here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The song itself is absolutely bloody awful. And has actually got worse since it won the Irish qualifier. They seem to have tinkered around with it to remove all traces of what you might call “a tune”. It’s really a performance art/bad modern dance piece. A cross between Macnas, Cirque du Soleil and stuff Marilyn Manson was doing in the mid to late 90’s.

7 Likes

You remember the dancing grannies right? I mean, lets just accept its not a song contest, and performance art, and move on.

Terrible to see scared middle aged men having conniptions over this.

Man up, men.

Aside from her look, is the song any good?

Ah, ok … No is the answer.

The only performative aspect about this whole charade are people bending over backwards to pretend like they’re proud of a mentally ill young girl making a show of herself and more importantly the country (like we need more of that at present) and pretending that this is some positive cultural moment.

Fucking Jedward was better than this bollocks.

1 Like

Bambie Thug look ready for the final

1 Like

That’s put me in my place.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Referring to an adult as a girl shows what fucking world you are living in. Go off and listen to your Dana tapes

1 Like