Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Cursed to intermediate for life in all codes.

In fairness Mungret are a fundraising machine. The concerts over the last few years must have made a fortune.

Mungret will have as many teams as Kilmacud Crokes once the housing developments are finished

It’s coming for Mungret in fairness; consistently bringing through young players the last few years, always strong at underage.

What they need is one genuinely quality intercounty-standard player for other teams to really worry about. (They might get promoted without that, but once they have, they’ll go up & stay up).

1 Like

Sure look at their current catchment area without those houses. Raheen, doorodoyle and Mungret. No real competition on the West of the city. Bar the new St pats/Christians/BGs amalgamation underage. Obviously they have ballybrown and the well to the other side. But that’s some population to pick from.

To be only intermediate at both codes is ridiculous. There was some amount of kids training there last night which was great too see.

Are they putting more pitches in behind too?

1 Like

Hip

11 Likes

A thing of beauty.

1 Like

Plastic glass :face_vomiting:

I’m heading into town myself shortly for a couple

Liam Lynch is a nice prospect, developing really nicely. He’ll definitely improve them.

I’ll be down in two weeks. Where’s doing a T/A pint?

Everywhere will be open by then?

Hardly. Sure pubs can’t do outdoor drinks til June 7th

Everywhere will be doing takeaway so :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

It was good and got better by the 4th one

1 Like

I’d a fucking feed of them last night myself. By God they were lovely. I hadn’t had a Guinness since Christmas because cans are a cod. Nom nom nom

@caulifloweredneanderthal good few places lashing them out and going by how well they were doing I’d say a few more will follow.
Its basically outdoor drinking except no seats. They may as well open the rest of them up

1 Like

A friend was saying to me last night about a mutual friend who had 4 or 5 pints from a city centre pub last weekend and they let him in to use the jacks.

We finished up in the red hen and they had the disabled toilet which is just inside the door open. Ideal. Some smell of piss out of every lane in the city.
It was like being in the smoking area on a normal night out really

Great for the lads doing lines also…