Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

awful

That was from a couple weeks back. There were follow on oneā€™s too but little to actually see other than roaring waaā€™s entirely unironically upset that children were having to witness drug squad going through the house. Couldnā€™t make it up

Nothing more beautiful than a puurre limerick wan screeching abuse. I got great entertainment from it

1 Like

I recognised one of the detectives there too, was in school with him. Your liver would be in tatters from all the aspirin needed at the end of days like that.

I love the ā€œfuckin handicapā€ bit at the end.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s Gimpy Kelly recording :rofl:

Is that same Gimp whoā€™s about 4ft tall and played for Thomand?

Cratloe man?

What in tarnation is this supposed to be, music?

Delighted to see plenty of the Limerick celeb clique in the video. Only missing Celia Holman Lee and Elisa Oā€™Donovan.

Thats him, yeah. ROā€™R

1 Like

did I hear a line in there ā€œyou should write to your local MPā€? 061 me bollox

When ā€œTDā€ or ā€œWillie Oā€™Deaā€ would have worked just as well.

061 but the video is 100% 065. The hipsterati will love this though. The bit in the car at 3:26 is cringeā€¦ ā€œWhat part of America are you from?ā€ as the local bar fly might askā€¦

You just knew heā€™d be a guard from when he was about 14. Sound man in fairness

Certainly has the air of guard about him any time Iā€™ve been in his presence since. Sound when we were kids, wouldnā€™t know him to comment now

Iā€™d guarantee heā€™d remember you in a flash though. I hadnā€™t seen him in 10 years plus when one day he walks up to me to say hello outside the Gaelic Grounds before a game while in uniform. That type of guy. He knows everyone (I mean everyone) around Balla and Moyross seemingly. Most guards would I suppose but he really has a head for names/faces.

As is the case with 90% of them. Only one lad I know in the Gardai where I was surprised he was a Garda. Not that he was wild, just I never would have put him down as one. Anyone else I know, they were cops from 13 years of age.