Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Sure what harm is there in it, its not coming out of any regular funding and sure if it adds a little something to the new streetscape then how bad

1 Like

I’m disappointed at the lack of what about the homeless comments

Galway City Council was awarded the highest funding (of course) at €1,030,834, towards a lighting installation at Woodquay Park, featuring a hand-carved steel sphere that will reflect the stories and traditions of Galway alongside a traditional Galway Hooker and intimate performance space.

Cork City Council was awarded €673,310, which will fund five public artworks at the GPO, the Exchange buildings, Carey’s Lane, Cook St & Coal Quay and Cornmarket St.

Kilkenny will see installations at five different locations across the city that will reflect Kilkenny’s medieval heritage, culture and creativity including a Cartoon Saloon mural at Watergate Performance Space, an upcycled copper tank at Brewhouse Square at the Abbey Quarter, a sculpture adjacent to Riverside Park, digital Culture Screens and lighting of the Butterslip and Market Slip to encourage visitors to the newly developed Market Square outdoor dining experience.

Maybe I just don’t get art. I’m sure our big fuck off prism will be class.

2 Likes

Meanwhile the bould Eliza is not happy with outdoor dining proposals.

Wait till she cops the prism.

We should be doing more of those giant murals.

1 Like

Well she is right in the sense of why should the council be paying for these for private businesses

cc @TreatyStones @Copper_pipe

3 Likes

There’s some lunatics out there :smiley:

1 Like

A full length Hego mural. They’d need to paint it on the side of the Riverpoint building.

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

Cathal is some enemy to make, relentless, he’d be a very popular TFK poster.
Brian Leddin will not be too happy to have that nut job fighting his corner, actually goes to show how intent on destroying O’Donovan he is that he’ll side with the Greens

“Lanky mistake from his past.” :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know who all these lunatics are… And we thought we had a few nutters on here.

I must say I had zero interest in this matter but I laughed at that

Hopefully it will get a crowd. The Limerick crowd are v bad to support

Woeful sure.

4 Likes

It’s common knowledge, Limerick have the most knowledgeable fans in GAA.

Could a few of those ones start posting here?

2 Likes

They do. Just not where you can see them

Could the giant granny be given the giant fork and spoon, plonked at the bottom of Bedford Row, and no more about it.

3 Likes