Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

It’s all a bit nuts really.

They should have used the money to erect a Hollywood style sign saying greatest city in the world. No more about it

There’s no sign of ye learning from them, it’s masterful subterfuge

Bananas

Sorry tbf I should have said except for a bandwagon. Throw up a shot of ó Connell St there during the heiniken final

2013?

Mother of Gawd :joy:

Two stories in the Leader about these types. One, they were stopped going in to a festival by security because they were travelers and that was the only reason, nothing to do with the fact that they wrecked the place the previous year. Two, one franchise of the traveler movement was fighting another franchise on the streets of one of our towns but not once was the traveler word used in case they would be painted in a bad light. The world is fucked.

1 Like

One of my previous posts was hidden due to some tool called Mount Leinster reporting it. Go live in any of the towns currently held under the kosh by these types and get back to me, you fucking clown.

10 Likes

First Kiely/Kinnerk and Co sign up for another 2 years, now this… unreal

4 Likes

It’s a little known fact that the Breccia’s who make the accordeons are cousins of the Fulvios from Aughnacloy. @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy take take great credit from this philanthropic gesture.
Any assistance with a music teacher and Tom will be sorted.

for the ‘things that are right’ thread

Will the new one be in tune?

Have you been kept on yourself mate?

5 year extension. Maintenance of our utter domination on the Internet as well as on the pitch is paramount to the success of the Mean Green Machine.

2 Likes

Adding the ‘Seamus Flanagan as a roadie for Metallica’ avatar laid down a marker for the year.

1 Like

This shit doesnt simply happen on its own. Surely a week in Sandy Lane incoming.

Not after what happened last time.

For a short while