Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

I’ll never be from Kildimo.My credentials are well known.

You can apologise when you want.

I know where you’re from with 20 miles. Apologise for your insubordination against your province.

The Corrib falls near as much in that distance than the BMS does in its whole distance

The Corrib fed some mills in Galway back in the day

Ill always be a Westie but to suggest the Corrib is superior to the shannon is ludicrous

Within 20 miles :grinning::grinning:,i can be found by everybody on here no bother. Everybody in Lk knows me if theyy want. And I’m ok with that.They probably already know.

To go to the trouble of making that video, you’d want to be one sad sad sad bastard.

3 Likes

Irish Twitter is a nawful place

1 Like

No such thing as bad press according to these weird bastards.

A normal person ignores it. She is highlighting ffs

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/1010/1252795-limerick-rta/

Video circulating on social media is a case of ‘affection rather than aggression’ says Willie O’Dea

A VIDEO featuring Willie O’Dea on Limerick’s O’Connell Street which has been widely shared on social media is “misleading” according to the Limerick TD.

It is captured on a smartphone from the inside of a car. It has since been forwarded many times on WhatsApp this Sunday.

Deputy O’Dea told the Leader the video is “very misleading”. He said it was a “case of affection rather than aggression”.

"They were just over exuberant supporters. They were trying to lift me up and I lost my balance. I thought they were attacking me. I pushed one of them off me but it was nothing.

“They said they were ‘only trying to lift me’ and I said ‘fair enough’. As you can see in the video we shake hands at the end. It has been blown out of all proportion,” said Deputy O’Dea.

4 Likes

Women drivers. SMH

I think she got into a scrap outside Top Pizza and then came back to drive over people.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

3 Likes

Limerick will save us

might have to change my attitude

5 Likes

Proof reader badly needed at the indo.

It’s been mooted for years about huge investment along the estuary. Nothing much concrete has materialised so far. I’ve heard anecdotal reports of farmers with shore frontage being offered big money for land,

1 Like

I had good interest in the article up until that.