Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Woman (20s) charged over hit-and-run incident in Limerick Woman (20s) charged over hit-and-run incident in Limerick

I had grub in De Bucket for the first time yesterday. 7.5/10.

If elite forumites like yourself and @flattythehurdler move to Limerick, I’ll have to seriously consider moving back

1 Like

She’s a piebald that one, not her first incident.

So you can tfk closer to them?

Over priced for what you getting.

It’s a big sign that Limerick is back in business if those two rock up there.

Neither, for different reasons, wouldnt last a championship living among the green and white.

Sure @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is a green and white man already #hoops4life

2 Likes

Joe Rogan has a lot to answer for

Heard of this type of thing going on. Shaman coming over to an air BnB with 20 booked in to trip balls.

Can even get dmt vapes about the place now

You up for it?

2 Likes

Gwan looks like the jazz will given the kibosh next week in cork.

Grand, you go first, I’ll be right behind you.

Spaceships, elves and buff egan at the county final is what I’m hoping to see

2 Likes

This place could really come together if we did a communal voyage through our individual minds’ eye. The Covid thread be binned forever more, Sid and Fulvio realise they’re both just care bears from opposite sides of the rainbow. @EstebanSexface sees errors of his judgey, condescending and shout down and know it all ways and reverts to life permanently in flipflops giving away friendship bracelets outside the gaelic grounds

@Copper_pipe you a line on a shaman + bulk Ayahuasca packages? I’ve an eagle femur and a terracotta plate each to wedge in the bottom lip for that added Amazonian experience.

1 Like

That explains what your man in the Leader article saw.

1 Like

Some strange vision a kerry man with a hurley.

Leads nowhere good

1 Like

That will become a clothing line in dunnes no less. Visions by Paul Galvin

Notions